Thread: Java runtime detects fatal error on notepad

Java runtime detects fatal error on notepad

I have desktop at my home. I don’t have any problem with the working of the device till last week. But after that I faced some serious problem on that. actually the problem may related to software only. so my actual problem is I get the fatal error which is detected by java runtime on the note. And that error is hs_err_pid2920. I am the user of windows 7 and I use the Internet Explorer 9 for browsing. But when I use the IE 7/8 this problem does not found so I think the problem is in the browser only. I try to search it on the web also but nothing works I cannot found the proper solution for that. can anyone give me some suggestion to solve this problem.

Re: Java runtime detects fatal error on notepad

You did not mention the exact description of your problem. you have to give the proper information so I can give you exact solution for that. That means you have to tell when you get this error. Give the exact time. You have to mention that do you make any changes to any setting of the system or not. So please try to give perfect information.

I want to tell you that I also had same problem so I want to share my experience with you. I have the latest Java and get the same error on my system. I tried using the compatibility mode and keep getting the same error. The pogo sight otherwise nicely works well and my only clue is the message on the system. I attempted utilizing the similarity mode and then continue getting the same slip. The pogo site generally fantastically works well and my sign is the note on the framework. I have not updated any drivers during this timeframe.

This issue sometime found after driver update to graphic card. So I am giving you suggestion that you have to try to uninstall/ reinstall the driver.

I think I can give you some idea about that. this problem may occur due to old version of java engine which sometime cannot support the latest browser like Internet Explorer 9 and all. So I wan to give you an advice to update the java engine and then try to see whether this error come or not. I hope this will work for you.

I want to give you suggestion that you have to try for the other browser which is the best option for you. I cannot understand why you are trying to use the internet explorer. You have most of the latest options like safari, Firefox, opera, Google chrome etc. so I recommend you that please try to use those ones which will give you better performance and you get rid of this problem. in this way you can solve your problem.

I think I have some information about that. The present Java stage is Java 6, upgrade 26. In the occasion that is not what's catalogued in Control Panel Programs, then run over to java’s site and overhaul.

In the past you had to uninstall the Old JRE forms former to fixing the present during that timeframe Java 6, upgrade 24 stage. In the occasion that more senior forms were alternate on the framework, it made issues. So now it is very simple.

The movement is HTML 5-IE 8 utilizes HTML 4.01 all planners need to head up to the brand new HTML 5 measures. Until then, there can be issues but it can be for the reason that the HTML 5 standard hasn't been met. At Pogo site the Doc Mode is IE8 norms. Similarity Mode needs to be put into impact to utilize the post if IE9 is introduced. Different programs could permit plug-in and growths that IE is leaving by the wayside if the html norms aren't being met. In any case those programs are set up to the html 5 points of confinement besides.

@all
    I ran Java online for Windows XP download on a FireFox Mozilla browser. I enabled it to run in tools of the browser. Java was not detected on my computer in POGO . I went into my download folder in Windows and deleted all Java, and removed all Java showing in Control Panel then to Add and Remove Programs . I went to Java and downloaded Java offline.

Once off line it downloaded and pushed me to a page in Java.com that tested if the download was successful. It is. When I go to Pogo to play games the Java detect is overrided by a Java script box which says Java is running and my game appears. You may try this if you are using a Windows based computer XP or higher.
    Much success to you

Normally, this error occurs when you are using outdated internet browsers, as I have seen in many case. You need to have the latest version installed in your system. Either ways, you can still install the latest version of java by opening any other browser like Google Chrome and then update Java, it will automatically install the latest version that is supported on all browsers and you wont get this issue again.