Thread: how do I make best GUI using real software?

how do I make best GUI using real software?

Well guys I have been hearing a lot about the real software and I have heard that it has been successfully providing the best and the professional GUL for the application can I get some help from the user of real software and the expertise that how can I get the Best GUI from this software and if not this which one to use to get the best GUI please help me quickly guys need a help?

Re: how do I make best GUI using real software?

Well this is a new software I think and I haven’t used it till now so I don’t know much about it but I want to learn it as I have been hearing a lot about it then I think I can help you out, but right now what I would be saying is that you can go with the Dreamweaver and all you can learn it buy the tutorial it has got I mean the tutorial videos from the YouTube and all just go through with them and get the proper help and I am sure this will work nicely and you would enjoy much more.

From the toolbar button in Star FTP, you should be able to duplicate that with the built-in menu bar classes. There are a number of alternatives Part 3 of the toolbar with many features, but I would start with the built-in one. However, buttons smaller game in the first image is the toolbar integrated in Cocoa. I'm sure it's a way to do it, but I have not had the need to do that yet, so I have not done research on the best way to do it. Hope that helps.

I would be talking about something that is helping to design a proper and professional web application to search the Web applications are enormous beasts, complicated, even if you try to keep them simple. And I don’t think you would be able to design a very good application with this new software. There dashboards and pages to login and edit your profile pages and who knows what else. So do me a favor and keep the text around. I would be asking you that just use the professional software which you have been finding it as professional developments. Navigation, headers, everything. Because I guarantee that developers will have more pages available, once you are done and should not have to spend in Photoshop to change its attractive appearance buttons

I think you are a beginner and over that I would be suggesting you that try to learn something in detail if you want to be a good developer don’t use such software’s I would be suggesting you with the visual studio software which supports all the language and so you need to go with it this would really help you a lot and you would enjoy developing in it then you can learn Photoshop and all which would really make you develop something very nice and unique and rest depends on your creativity how far you can think of a good design.

Would like to ask you to join some good class and all to learn to develop something very nice and then you can develop a very nice GUI of an application I am saying this because it is very difficult to teach something like this over an internet to you so I think you can do it by joining some of the good classes around you can then you can learn much more thing this would be the best option which you can follow out and then have fun developing a nice application.

I have been searching a lot about this after you have said and even i tried to make out some application from it i dint found it a very great software but was not bad i would say that you can use it if you are a beginner or if you haven't been in the development side and if you are a developer then you don't need to go with all this because there are many drawback which would cause you lots of pain and problem in your application later on and it wont be letting you to develop what you want but it would be just close to it.