Thread: Is real software a good choice for web application building?

Is real software a good choice for web application building?

Well friends I have been hearing about this real software and want to know about it any knowledge about it would be appreciated and I think I need a real help from you all regarding this as soon as possible because I have been thinking to build an web application and someone has suggested me about this software so I want to know is it a good choice or no please tell me something about it?

Re: Is real software a good choice for web application building?

Guys I never had any type of training and all for the programming point of view. But when I heard about the REAL Studio software I thought of using it once and I am saying it with all my heart that it had made stuffs so easy and it has let me develop some windows based application so easily and nicely that I never had any headache and all it was in very short time and allows me this software has been brought me up with many quick ideas and let me work on multiple platform in such an easy manner and the result have been came up with a nice professional look windows application. The online forum is super support and documentation is very large. In short, the best development tool I have ever used. This is my review for this amazing software.

This is probably the most robust development tool I have ever used. The compilation and "build" processes are not depleted. I and administrative staff depend on it for almost the entire hotel and restaurant management, including accounting, financial analysis, paying employees, invoicing, payment room, printed receipts, and accounts of travel agencies and I would say that this is the best software you got to try upon and one more thing I cant provide you with any example of my website because I am still preparing it and I don’t want to leak it up till I get it done.

In recent weeks I have been repeatedly impressed with what I have been able to get done with the actual study and how easy it was. The most wonderful part which I have been like in it is that it produces with a native executables REALbasic, unlike vb.net and C #. I have not found a community spirit as good as that which exists in their forums. It has certainly been a major pull factor for me. I also like the fact that Real Madrid is not a faceless giant like Microsoft. Coming from a classical background VB I am delighted with how easy I have found to make progress in learning in real time.

I've been using VB6 form last 10 years and now when I tried to use the trial version and the actual study has shown that very well, especially, is an improvement in VB6 and perhaps easier to use, once used the most wonderful thing is differences.The I've found that has an ability to create an executable without providing a lot of VB6 runtime files is definitely a plus for me since I usually write applications for voluntary groups no cost. I have really wanted to become a real expert in the study.

Great piece of software. I used to do some simple things in Visual Basic and C + + about 10 years ago. I wanted to create a native application on the Mac, but did not want to relearn everything. Real study has been a good software and has allowed me to focus on the visions of my product properly and that it may, and has done so through a simple but powerful language. Well and intuitive that I have been able to get the beta version and was working at the time of the event and I'm satisfied with it and am ready to get on with it safely.

Nothing very great in it, it is a good software and it must be very good to those who dont have been dealing with software study's and all and those who have been dealing with it knows how this software work and what are the limitations in it so if you are not dealing with the software development studys then you can opt it out for a time been or i would be suggesting you to go with the netbeans if you are a java developer or go with visual studio and even dreamweaver that would be a great choice too and they would lead you to design what ever you want to.