Thread: Unable to do Mac build on Windows 7 by using MySQLCommunityPlugin

Unable to do Mac build on Windows 7 by using MySQLCommunityPlugin

I don’t know why the above mentioned issue is happening hence I have come to this particular forum to get further assistance in this particular matter. Well I have installed Windows 7 on the computer of mine. I cant do Mac build on the Windows 7 for the db client by making use of MySQLCommunityPlugin. it generates an error message while doing the same. however I was able to do the same on the Windows Vista. Let me know why this particular matter. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to do Mac build on Windows 7 by using MySQLCommunityPlugin

Well you have mentioned that you are getting while doing Mac build on the Windows 7. So post the entire error message which you are getting. Whihc version of MySql do you have installed on the computer of yours? Also post the log file of the error message which you are egtting while doing the above mentioned thing. Let me know if you are having any other informtion to figuure out the root cause of the problme over here.

Looking at the issue which you have mentioned over here i am suggesting that you should simply copy any of the ‚RealStudio/Extras/database plugin resources’ RealStudio folder and paste same on the ‘RealStudio/plugins’. I mean you have to over write the /Plugins folder. Make sure that you should backup the plugin folder before doing anything. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here I am hoping that it will be useful to fix the matter of yours.

In which mode you are getting the error message. If you are getting an error message into the debugging mode then I recommend that you should get the DebugView app from the official website. You should download and install DebugView on the computer of yours and run the same when you are supposed to run build process on the system. You should save the output and post the same over here so that I can look on the same and tell you about the possible solution to fix the matter.

Do you really wanted to use the Window 7 to do the Mac build? if your answer is no than I recommend that you should simply install Windows Vista on the computer. why I am suggesting because you have mentioned that you are not having to performing build on the Windows Vista. So you should use Windows Vista than that of the Windows 7 until and unless you are encountered with any possible solution to fix the issue.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the MySql which you have installed on the system of yours. I recommend that you should simply reinstall all the software which are associated in this particular matter. After reinstalling all the software you should restart the computer of yours. I am hoping that you will be able to fix the matter after reinstalling the software.