Thread: j2me vs. android for App development

j2me vs. android for App development

I want to get your suggestion about this by taking into mind every aspect. I am just starter in both of them. I want to learn to work on them. I am haqving two options for this as j2me, android. I am not thinking to go with the bada. So please suggest me that which one will be better to work on as considering the market perspective. I am aware of the java programming and j2ee, javascript, jsp, perl, php etc. Thank you so much in advance for replying.

Re: j2me vs. android for App development

I would like to tell you that it is fact that j2me is now getting wiped out. I don’t think that you will have any problem to learn the any of them. I am saying that because both the Android development and J2ME rooted in Java. Other than this, you should learn the android app development and along with that learn the android app development and with that learn the apps for iOS and for that you will require to have the mac.

To begin with thing you ought to comprehend is that there is no particular standard that everything java based handset manufacturer’s support. Each manufacturer’s has an offbeat method of implementation. In the mean time Nokia concocted their S60 which was a great achievement and 80% of the businesses uphold this stage. Then they are working towards making it preferred. I don’t think Nokia has an exceptional explanation to unite OHA, as it is in competency with their S60 stage. All Sony Ericson didn’t unite being as how they utilize s60 and heaps of their handsets are in the business with s60 now. Moto united coz they are not standardized their stage yet.

J2ME is simple to pick up but provided that you don't have time you may besides compose some transportable C code and search for libraries that work under whatever stage you start. Taking into account the way that you declared you have not encounter in inserted customizing and that you declared you know get together that will likely not help you either get together is building design subordinate that would be why x86 modifies won't run under ARM CPUs.

In fact the Android API is considerably more capable than the J2ME. It is much more effortless to make a requisition for the Android. Utilizing the J2ME, you are constrained to straightforward frames unpaid to the missing of swing-such as libraries (however now there exists a library called LWUIT, keeping away from the necessity to reproduce without any preparation a swing-such as library). In Android you can make complex shape truly briskly, and programming bundle for the android SDK is simple to establish (while in J2ME you need to establish the satellite infrastructure toolkit from sun, or institute one of Nokia's.

However J2ME is extensively underpinned, its organization is much cracked subsequent to each and every producer appears to have assembled their particular quirks and security profiles to the J2ME implementation (combining how to introduce applications, if to any detectable degree permitted). On account of Android has Google sponsorship and far tighter stage joining, if achieved, it would end up the modifying stage of decision for cellular telephones. Here are a couple more idea exchanges about Android and its closeness to J2ME.

I am searching a webdesiger.If you have please tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcosta View Post
    I am searching a webdesiger.If you have please tell me.
    Well, if you want a web designer then you could have posted this on either naukri.com or monster.com websites. There, all you need to do is fill up what all criterias you need to with applicants and accordingly you will get the forwarded resume for same. All this will be done free of cost i think, or you can even search/scan profiles over there for your need.