Thread: What’s your guys experience with Kindle reader for PC?

What’s your guys experience with Kindle reader for PC?

Hello folks, just think to discuss this topic with you, so will any here owe a Kindle reader for the PC, so what is your experience with it, are you guys enjoying using it!, as what I have experience with the Kindle is just awesome and I enjoying the function of it, but with the time I had purchased Books on it for reading, I am getting the experience as I am settled in the front of the a PC and need to be writing on that, therefore I thought of using a mobile apps as since by that one can get away from the computer and go through it somewhere else, till the time I could manage to arrange the real kindle for me and now I want some replies from the user who had opt for the mobile application and what about the experience with the same! So please feel free to give your suggestion and information on the topic. thanks

Re: What’s your guys experience with Kindle reader for PC?

Well first of as what I know about the reading books on mobile phone is pretty awesome, but one thing must be clear to you that while reading Ebook on mobile phone instead of computer will make a huge difference for many user, as it is too small compare to the one on Computer, so you can opt for the same but afterall it on you whether you are comfortable with the same or not, and after trying please you too share your experience of reading book on mobile phone

Ohh!! That pretty bulky question, you can make it bit small!! Can’t you? Well let it be, as I don’t use to read books on my computer neither on my Laptop but have certain books on my computer and well they can be easily be read on it, I don’t know about the many mobile phone on which you can read and I don’t ever till yet tried it, while as what I know about application for the tablet device i.e., android or iPad, is normal and you can try reading books on it, as while don’t use to read any books on my android phone but while I use to read newspaper and it is totally clear to me. So you can try this if you have such phone.

While in my knowledge the application for reading book on mobile phone will works without any doubts and since as I have Smartphone and all application are working just fine on it and as I also use to read books on my Smartphone and the experience with is just superb as even I don’t like to sit in the front of Desktop and read the books so the better option is to read it on your mobile, and while is just awesome to read something under urgent situation in reading of books or news.

All though I know about reading news or books on Smartphone and iPad, it is possible and have no difficulty in that and many people now prefer reading books on their Smartphone instead of reading it on their computer but still desire the actual kindle device along with the elink for the reading and while coming to the cost of applications then there are totally free and you will not charge anything at the time of downloading or while using it.

As I have Strom (blackberry) and the experience of reading book on it, is not that good, while all thing seem to be very small and while you can read the text but what I can say that reading such a small letter on your phone is not good for the eyes and may lead to the headache and for the application of kindle for PC they are good but take too much time for loading, as it may be happening because I have many other books on it and the most puzzled think for me is once the kindle didn’t identify me and make me register again to it and now have two account for accessing Kindle. And I don’t make use of it much, only use to see that how my books look like after writing, as after I publish them or at the time when I am arranging my library.

Sorry if I had troubled you guys, as I written the question bit bigger so it will easier for you to know about my question in detail, well let that whole thing know, as let me tell you that you guys are just awesome, the way you all help me and clear my idea about the whole thing is just awesome, now I will use the mobile apps, as it is free and will make no harm to my Smartphone either, so once again for sharing your information with me. And I know this will surely help other too.