Thread: Cant able to install WindowsAzureToolsVS2010 'requires .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Cant able to install WindowsAzureToolsVS2010 'requires .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

I was developing a project were I need a few software like visual studio. Well I had install visual studio 2010 professional version with the .net frame work version 4.0.30319 SP1. After that later on when I had install the windows azure tools I came up with an error stating that fro Microsoft studio 2010 it requires an .net frame work 3.5 sp1. Well don’t know what is causing the problem please help me out regarding this.

Re: Cant able to install WindowsAzureToolsVS2010 'requires .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

I don’t know much about as I don’t know which window version your currently using in which you had install that software. Well If you are having windows 7 operating system then you must follow this stem just go to control panel from start menu from there on programs you will get a option turn windows feature on or off in that just find a entry for the Microsoft .net frame work 3.5.1 and expand all and make sure that all the feature are activated in it

Re: Cant able to install WindowsAzureToolsVS2010 'requires .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

You can easily do this first make sure that you had installed the software properly by making use of an verification toll of .net framework setup which will give you the status of an .net framework and if state that veri8fied successfully then make a try for installing the windows azure tool for an Microsoft visual studio 2010 or else reinstall and install it again this will surely help you out a lot to get rid from your problem.

You can try this if you’re not using windows 7 then search and download the .net framework 3.5 sp1 full version and even the window azure tools which is for Microsoft visual studio 2010 which is currently have being released instead of installing v1.3. even I was getting the same sort of an error when I was trying to launch the application but after updating the software it staring working smoothly hope that will help you a lot.

For running a window azure you need a .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and even a IIS 7.0 and an sql server express and if you are using the window 7 then you don’t need a hold up for fastCGI. After getting this then install the visual studio and then the sql server after installing it enable the iis7 through asp.net after that go to control panel and then turn on features from programs and then under application development features select the asp.net and then go to internet service from there select the management console and then install the feature you had selected.

If you are not making use of windows 7 then under the add feature dialogue box select the .net framework 3.0 and then hit on next for installing. After that go to server manager and in that see the roles summary and check if it’s there or no if no then add it and select the asp.net from the application development after doing all this install the windows azure tool and then enable intellitrace for the windows