Thread: Minecraft crashes due to Java error

Minecraft crashes due to Java error

Hello everyone, as with my question by you have understood the problem a bit, so let me discuss my problem bit further, I had downloaded Minecraft and have having some Java errors, as this whole error is completely out of my knowledge, as I am not any Java software engineer or something, so that why I thought that this is the problem should be leave on the expert, as A fatal error had been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: when running the Client and have also downloaded Minecraft.jar and getting error message for Java about several file error in Minecraft. Does anyone know about this problem much better? So please help me to get rid of this so that I will able enjoy my game. Thanks in advance.

Re: Minecraft crashes due to Java error

I think the file which require Minecraft to run smoothly has been crashed and that you are getting error, as Java is essential for running Minecraft and in the same way now for letting this problem solved you will either find out the exact error or simply uninstall and install again the whole available java application on the system and once complete with doing this, before installing any Java application further run a C cleaner and find out whether the error get vanish or not and if you are still getting some error than simply post that in your next reply.

As I have much better knowledge about the Java and very well aware about the all application of Java and I have further studies for all related Java error, as Java application usually get some error even if had come across a small mistake, so according me this is problem with the mc.jar file, which direct you for crashing your Minecraft and get accidently shutdown so I am give you the source line from where you will able to download mc.jar file, please click on this Link

I have being playing Minecraft perfectly before this updates but with the current updates in Java 6, Games keeps getting restarts every times I use to runs the game, and it was not happening till the time I was using “Java 6 update 22” but as with the latest updates “Java 6 update 25” i started getting this error, so it makes the sense that the game don’t have any problem, problem is genially related with the Java and for that we have to downgrade the current version of Java updates with the previous one and for that we have to manually reinstall Java again and then off Automatic updates, so that we won’t get the same error again.

Thank you so much guys, you had really solved my problem and all information are genuine and without any doubt they are working also, as while I had search on many different forums before any asked many experts about this but at last my problem get solved over here, I had simply download the mc.jar file with the above link and crashing stops after that. So now I am able to enjoy my Game without any error message and crashing. Once again thanks a lot.