Thread: Debugging compiled _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL and release doesn't

Mykola Guest

Debugging compiled _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL and release doesn't

Hi everyone, I wish for check a latest version of my program on a different machine and then I found some problem onto that. When I try to debug this program with the compilation process, then it will give several different types of error messages. I also try to use the other compiler but the same thing happen. The error code is to error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL'. This is happen in almost all the complier. Any help will be appreciating.

Re: Debugging compiled _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL and release doesn't

When I try to search the topic related to this issue, then I found one article. In that article they mention, configuration and also they mention that the link just works fine. Static library is useful for _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL set to 0. This is help to the .dll file that depends on it. This is also work for _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL set to 1. Then you need to turn it off. The references to this error indicate an effort to link release with debug. Then use it and solve problem.

You also need to try to add the default library to the program list. This is the libcpmt.lib default library and this will be present on the internet site. The official site will only provide the correct library of this program. In this compiler you need to download this and then add this on the compiler. Then use the option menu and then add this library on it. The add library option present on the option menu. This help to solve the problem.

You need to test the build types of the compiler. I also faced this problem and then check library search paths. This will be help for an input lib file. This file present on the same directory. This also contains the .lib for same name it's output. The debug and mylibrary.lib for release purpose. The configuration of this will be help to do this in the library. This library present on the additional path/to/lib/input/folder/$(Configuration) Library directories.

Hey, I think you are mixing object files built with dissimilar settings of this. Then you need to just try to do a full clean rebuild. Then test all project file settings and if something wrong on this then you need to make sure that the _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL macro is works correctly or not. If this will not work correctly, then you need to replace this. This will be help you to solve the problem. Then use this technique and it will be help to you for solve the problem.

Check that the other program is work correctly on this compiler or not. It might be possible that the problem exists in the complier and hence the problem arrives. Also you need to test the program are to be work correctly or not. This will be help you for understanding the basic reason behind this problem. Then use this basic technique and this will be help to you for solving such complicated problem. The support site also provides the correct solution.