Thread: Error Reg SetFuncAndParamNames occurring in MSDN

Error Reg SetFuncAndParamNames occurring in MSDN

Last one month, I work on the MSDN. Yesterday, when I try to building Component DLL in this MSDN, then it shows the SetFuncAndParamNames failed. I have not able to find the meaning of this error. This error will be shows the error code MIDL2020. However, if anyone having knowledge about this then please shares your own thoughts. Thanking you in advance.

Re: Error Reg SetFuncAndParamNames occurring in MSDN

When I checked the error meaning then I find out that this will be indicate that the for this error is identifying a path to the IDL file. It is longer than 126 characters. This error SetFuncAndParamNames wants to be used once for each property. In this type of errors, final parameter for put and putref accessor functions is unspecified. Then you need to assign name to it. This will be helping you to solve the error.

The SetFuncAndParamNames is an function of the MSDN and if the error of this MSDN will be shows that this will be indicate the function is failed. Then you need to follow some special code to solve this problem. This will be help to solve this error of the MSDN. This function will be provide the facility to sets the function name and its appropriate parameters. Then I think you need to retry it and it help to solve the problem.

This will be indicating that the function not working correctly. Hence you need to first understand syntax of this function. The syntax of this function is:
    HRESULT SetFuncAndParamNames(
    unsigned int index,
    OLECHAR FAR* FAR *rgszNames,
    unsigned int cNames
    );
    This function helps to sets the function name and the parameters names to the array names of pointers rgszNames. Then use this syntax and it help to solve the problem.

I didn’t miss a title Nantes Errata for COM. To get / set methods of properties and assign the same id Ikenairashii apparently. Here is you find a link later on msdn. A reference to an interface member, invoke is the same member name passed to the method would properly. A reading of the arguments of the property indicating whether it is a call and that is to be passed to an Invoke with DISPID. A client as it is an appropriate function is called. Id of the get / set functions of the property; yes, so not the same so you should not.

May be you need to just reinstall this MSDN. Yes, I suggest this solution because, possibility that the function of this MSDN will be contains the specific problem. Then you need to just reinstall this and this will be help to solve the problem. Hence follow the correct process and it will be help to solve the problem. There would be possibility that the virus may damage the function of the MSDN. Hence use this and solve the problem.

However, the MSDN will be possible that the infected by some viruses. Then you need to just either reinstall this or just update this. This will be help to remove the problem existing in these functions. The correct process to this task is present on the manual of the MSDN. Then also use the support site of this MSDN. They help to solve your problem. This will be help to remove the function failed errors. Then you found the correct result of this function.