Thread: ClassView Information File not Accessible

ClassView Information File not Accessible

I am using the visual c ++. And I am getting one error regarding it so can any of you please help me out to solve the error so that I can continue with my project. When I open the workspace I encounter an error which says that it cannot access the classview information file. So can any of you have got any idea regarding it? So please let me know about it. Thanks to all in advance for giving me such wonderful answers.

Re: ClassView Information File not Accessible

First of all hello to you. And I remember that I also had something this kind of problem only way back in the past. And I was also stuck very badly and was not able to access my workspace. So I remember that I has one file corrupted, I remember that it had something like that .CLW file. So delete that file and when you restart it it will ask you to rebuild and you just confirm it and will work for you. As simple as anything.

I think you had got this kind of error way back into your past. But it’s nice to here that you still remember some of your errors and solution for it. But I would say that you are not correct this time as it was not the .CLW file but it should be .NCB file. So you should delete it from the source and then you should start the project and I will tell you to rebuilt it and then just confirm it. And the problem will be solved for you.

Wow great try to solve out the error but I really wonder that above two solutions would have really helped you out. Because it is not really good solution that can help you out. Has your error been solved? Because it cannot help you to solve the problem. Because if you would see then you will find that you have two msdev.exe processes eating up the things. So just remove one of it and you are done.

Wow ! great guesses and great replies by each and every one present over here. I am glade that I have posted my query and have found the solution so fast. I thought it will take around a week’s time but I got it solved very soon. I also checked out my processes and there were two msdev.exe in it. Then I just killed one of it and then started it and it was just fine for me and can open it up without any causes and errors. Thanks.