Thread: Audio is not playing on synthesia?

Audio is not playing on synthesia?

I have just purchased the laptop and I have connected the internet service provider of reliance and I am thinking that the reliance internet service provider is the best provider in Mumbai. And I just downloaded the synthesia application and I am wondering that the application should be very nice. But when I am trying to play a song in the synthesia there is bars which come down but there is no sound in that. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Audio is not playing on synthesia?

I would like to recommend you that I am not fully sure but I don’t know that the how the music is not working. But I think that you are just playing the musical instrument. I think that the file you are playing are not the write format because I think that the synthesia only reads the MIDI files and then generates the falling notes. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the suggestions and the questions but I would like to recommend you that I think that the synthesia will run in the wine I think that you should setup wine as per the distro. The sound on the right hand is missing when a note played with the left starts at the same time. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that the synthesia is an application in which we can play a real piano. I think that to avoid the copyright problems most of the songs in Synthesia are taken from old computer games such as Zelda and Bubble Bobble and you have to follow the falling. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.