Thread: How to Upload Binary data using the API?

How to Upload Binary data using the API?

Hello everyone, I want to Upload the DATA whatever are there on my computer but I am facing a problem in that which I want to discuss with you all, I want to upload picture, video, software and all other stuff present on my system but till now I am only able to upload text and xml but when the format is not text of xml I use to get a notification like “bad request” and nothing goes further!!! Is there any other way through which I can upload all the file? Or is there any trick to upload this kinda file? Yours every effective help will means to me a lot. And what can I say much more than a Thank.

Re: How to Upload Binary data using the API?

Hey hi, hopes you are doing fine buddy, and you are using API for uploading data as I should make you aware that API package includes many steps to insert and modify or delete application data and API don’t performed automatic. The APL perform when it’s gets order from other PL/SQL modules through a direct SQL. And making proper management in API will allows you to upload other file in it too. Just tell you one thing that API is hard to use and just includes much more step than any other process. But you will sure able to upload the files If you take care of API procedures properly.

let me tell you first something more about API package, API will Never gonna be customize and no one will able to change it. If Modified than the Oracle wouldn’t support Ableto anymore. Instead of that user wants additional specification than API can be use as build up Blocks that will be more extensive package that users might prepare to specify the unique Utility of desired. As It was made up for uploading text and xml file so such specialty hadn’t been add in the API package as per my knowledge, so upload other formats of file may not be possible or let the other experts to reply you on this.

Hey have you tried Google data API currently it is the best way to upload your data on Google’s scalable and it have the excellent performance server that will allow you access you data using HTTP, using the Google Data API, that will allow you to sort out a large set of features by radius, videos, or text attributes, and almost all formats of file and even sort them from different location. This means you can now upload and create a separate storage of your desire. Try this one, believe me is just fantastic.

Hello up there - the actual difficulty you're facing is that the filename restriction on the Content-Disposition line requires to be surrounded with dual quotes – i.e.,
    Content-Disposition: form-data; name="audio_clip[uploaded_data]"; filename="1.mp3".
    Your Server is notifying you the error message as is don’t recognizing the other files else that text, xml, and some other too. If you include an Accept header, or set the format parameter (e.g. posting to "/account/audio_clips.json"), you need to get a slightly more sensible error. Check by renaming as I had mention above and then try to upload it and even after that also if it’s doesn’t happening than let me know

If you want to upload the binary data else than text and xml file while using API so you have to follow the simple step which I have mention below.
    1) Create the data source which you normally use to do.
    2)Now you have to get the FTP location on AIP.
    3) Now you to look upon the processing queue and upload status properly (The information upload is in fact an FTP file shifting so the unique identifier is the File ID) and then the final step
    4) Download the templates and Upload them with your data.
    And non other technical process require to do it.