Thread: Redesign input type="file"(button)

Redesign input type="file"(button)

Hello friends I love to do new new things with the coding and according to me I am doing really great. Now I am trying to do something which is 100% possible and I have heard that some of them also done it without any issues. Now I am working with HTML code and I want to change the browse button. So please any one of you have any idea about it? So please let me know as I want to do this. I have the php file which have many input type and which are of the submit type

Re: Redesign input type="file"(button)

Yes you can easily do this if you apply your brain and try to solve it out. Do some research work and you will get your answer. Asking for help is good thing but learning on your own will help you remember things lifelong and you will be successful. So try to do most of the things on your own and you will surely get the answer today or tomorrow. I would give you hint to do this you can use the CSS and java script to do this things so learn about it and do it.

Yes the thing you are trying to do is very much possible and is as easy as eating a chocolates. Using the html and php will just give just simple things but one thing that change the complete look and feel of your code it the CSS and java scripts. I think before going further you should learn the CSS in detail so that you come to know what exactly it is and you will be not able to just change the look and feel of just one button but you would be able to change the look and feel of your full web page.

Try out this code and you will find your new button
    .test {
    background-color: #339933;
    border: thickpx double #000033;
    color: #cc0033;
    font-family: arial;
    font-weight: bold;
    padding: 2px;
    }

There are many and many things to work apone in CSS. It is said correctly in the previous post that you can change the look and feel for not just one button but for each and every thing that is present on your page and you can insert images, change color, change text format and everything you can think of. In the above post you may be seeing some numbers such as #339933; #000033; these all stand for some of the values and you can change them accordingly as of your needs.

You need two things to achieve your task. First thing you should create the CSS file and then you need to link it to the HTML file. Here is the example, follow this and make changes in it accordingly so that you can get your cup of tea.
    Example:
    HTML BLOCK:
    <form id=’first’ name=’testexample’>
    <input type=’submit’ name=’Browse’ class=’testcss’ size=’50’>
    </form>
    CSS BLOCK:
    .testcss{
    font-family: Calibri
    font-size: 13px;
    color: #013048;
    background-color: #E5EDF2
    }

Hey guys I am new to the programming and don’t know much about the CSS and know nothing about the JavaScript. I know a bit about the html. I was knowing that through CSS we can change the look and feel of our page, I don’t know about the the person have posted this post, whether he got the solution of his or not but I have tried the solutions given by different individuals over here this has certainly help me in learning something which I can implement in different things. Thank you very much.