Thread: Which is a best technology to develop Rich Internet Application?

Which is a best technology to develop Rich Internet Application?

Hello I want to create a rich internet application and I would like to know about which are the best technologies to develop rich internet applications I have been searching for it I got some of them like Flex, Ajax, java applets which one of this are best with advantage in this field and tell me some more of them which can be used with more better facilities and graphical presentation.

Re: Which is a best technology to develop Rich Internet Application?

There are so many technologies coming up for rich internet technologies like Ajax, silver light, activex, Laszlo, javafx, adobe and many more you can search for more of them on internet and when you are talking about which is a better one from Ajax, Flex and Java applet then I think Ajax is a better option it would be a good choice to go with if you really want to have a nice internet application. Java applet is not a bad option but if you are and newbie you would find it difficult may be and Ajax if used properly it can give a very good graphical representation.

I have a long list to RIA platforms so it begins in this way Adobe Flash, Flex and Adobe AIR, Back base, Curl, Google's GWT framework (Google Web Toolkit), Java applets, Java applications, JavaFX, JavaScript / Ajax, Microsoft ActiveX controls, Microsoft Silver light, Mozilla Prism, Open Laszlo, REBOL 2.6 and Seaside for Smalltalk, rather going in detail with all of them I would tell you my personal view which one is the best according to me is adobe flash use that and you would be extremely happy with that it really has very nice graphical presentation and many advanced facilities which would really attract you and the viewers.

Ajax is an incremental path to a better user experience but still there remains an important decision of how many and which type of Ajax frame work should be used, flex dose take very long time to learn but it has the ability to deliver productivity in long run but adobe is really an good option as it has powerful development tools and near universal browser plug-in which are designed to simplify the RIA deployment. I won’t be saying that I have been talking about Ajax, Flex and adobe only so they are the best one but by that I mean they are been in access these days and proving out great success in market and been appreciated to, so I would tell you go through some of them according to your knowledge in programming and search for the one you are convenient with and choose that one itself.

Hey, don’t have a great knowledge about each one of the technologies as the number of the technologies for RIA is increasing almost every day and each one coming up with is having different advantages in their own field I would tell you to go with the knowledge you are having about the programming which language do you prefer because Ajax also requires java knowledge and if you are just looking for a designing part with the best graphical interface to your viewers then you need to select adobe it has advance options and very nice review for graphical views .

brootc Guest

I would consider silverlight to be the best as it is much easier and robust as compared to any other.