Thread: Which is the best way to insert video on my website?

Which is the best way to insert video on my website?

Hi, I am new to website development and my problem is I want to make my own website which should have one minute video what can I do for that can anyone help me please I am eager to learn it as soon as possible and use it as soon as possible, so anyone dealing with it please help me any hint also with do and if anyone can write a complete code for it then it would be really the best thing?

Re: Which is the best way to insert video on my website?

Hi, I have been a web developer and I develop websites in visual studio and I had developed and site which has videos in it what I use to do is I have downloaded a Ajax tool kit which is a .dll file and then add it in visual studio 2008 because it isn’t pre installed in it and so we have to do it later and after that you have a pre defined tool in the tool box you just have to drag and drop it and then add your video to your project and then add the link to that tool and run the project that video would be displayed on the website with that tool and your problem is solved.

An easy way to add videos to your webpage is using embed tag or object tag .Inserting videos to webpage is known as inline videos.
    <embed src="video.avi" />, the use of embed tag is to insert multimedia elements to webpage,
    <object data="video.avi" type="video/avi" />,
    the use of the <object> tag is to embed multimedia elements in web page. Hope is solves your problem the src should have your complete address of the videos.

There are different codes for different languages I have been using coding in html as given below
    Code:
    <object
    classid="xyz">
    <param name="FileName" value="3d.wmv" />
    </object> This is the syntax you can try out if you are using simple html and if java and all you need to search on your internet the coding you would be getting would require little changes according to your project and you would sort out your problem.

I think the best option for you would be using the visual studio 2008 or 2005 and add the Ajax tool kit in it which is .dll file you can download it from net and then add that components to your visual studio software and then you would get a simple tools in your left toolbox for flash videos or for flash files and also video tool you just have to double click on it or drag it where you want and then add the video to your file and then add the address to that video tool and you are done this is the easiest way to solve this problem and then you can even design it with a good graphical view as you want.