Thread: Want references of programming language to develop site in asp.net

Want references of programming language to develop site in asp.net

Hello I want to know that is it compulsory or necessary to know all the programming languages if I want to develop a
    website in asp.net visual studio 2008?Am asking this beacuse somedays ago when i was talking to my friend about this
    programming feild he was jjust kept on bouceing to diffrent languages that this one is better in such feild this is better
    in other according to him none of the language ar efullfill to give you evrything all on itself is it true ? So Please
    tell me if not all which other languages I should know to develop a good website? And working would all languages is a right option or no please suggest me?

Re: Want references of programming language to develop site in asp.net

Well let me tell you working with any number or languages would never drop you down its always going to lead you up but the problem is you must able to grasp all the languages and your basic knowledge must be clear and I think if you know any one language nicely you should sharpen it till its extent because all this language have many things to deal with from the root to the end so if you are a beginner I would suggest you to be with a single language and make a website in it because none of the languages are lagging behind than any other language for the beginner . And I think if you know C# or VB in and asp.net with a proper html and CSS then it is enough to develop a good website.

If you are a beginner I would ask you to stick with only one language either with Microsoft product of .net with html and CSS or java with html and CSS both are equally good. So I would say if you know any of them then it is enough to be a good developer. And working with all the language is never a bad option until you are good in it. And it is not necessary to learn all the language. Working with different languages would make your website more flexible and increase your strength while developing the website.

Knowing all the languages is not a bad option but for that you must be all the languages properly. These days many of the websites are developed on different platform as it increases the flexibility of the application and it helps the developer to decrease the coding line so it’s never a bad option and if you say what is enough to make a good website then I would say it you know complete HTML and CSS and your logics are clear then also you can be a good developer and if you tend to know more languages then that then you should go with .net or java then you can learn Ajax and other designing tools .

I have been an developing student and in the begging I only knew Html and CSS and I SQL and I found it enough to come up with a good website , But there are two side one is developing the website and designing the website so if you are going with developing side then after HTML and CSS you must go with Asp.net ,C# and then learn Ajax, JQuery and Java script little bit and MYSQL to have a good database website and I think this is much more than enough and if in future you want to learn something more then go with PHP which is growing very much these days and if you are looking for a designers view then it’s simple learn html and CSS and then adobe flash , adobe Photoshop .