Thread: Basically which are the technologies we must know for website development?

Basically which are the technologies we must know for website development?

Please suggest me which are the technologies we must be knowing for a website development? I already know Html, CSS, Bit of java and bit of PHP? And I am planning to learn more languages and other technologies available for website development. As I want to master in website development field. I have been constantly searching for them and kept on learning them as I kept knowing about it.

Re: Basically which are the technologies we must know for website development?

You almost know enough languages to prepare a good website it’s just that you need to sharpen your knowing knowledge and you would be just a step behind to be a good developer. You just need to have some self confidence because there are peoples not knowing a single language properly but they participate in website development and they are not behind to so I strongly feel you know enough to come up with good websites you just need to have some confidence and some good creative design.

As my suggestion I would say you know enough to be a good website developer but yes as the growing environment is considered your attitude towards website development seems to be more learning and it is good for fast growing there are some more languages as Dhtml, Xhtml, Asp and jsp which can help you in having more effective websites and would solve many of your problems which you would be facing right now. I can say one more thing it’s that if you learn all of these languages to you logics your Codeing would be more proper and technically right and appropriate.

Hello ; I would say with all what you know you can be a proper web designer as you know java and html as well if you can manage to learn bit of a .net its not much different from what you know but once you go through them you would be more accurate and a more good developer . As these days there are software’s which are working so independently regardless which platform you r working with and looking at the competition I think every good developer need to learn at least .net bit of java bit of PHP and it would help a lot to be good in this field and with all this if you can be creative by using adobe Photoshop and adobe flash am sure you can develop one of the best website.

Well if you are just talking about website development then let me tell you a website designer and a developer is two different stuffs if you are planning to be a good developer then I think you know enough now you should go with the database part as oracle, Sql or access connectivity part and even learn them in detail this would lead you to prepare a big site and if you are planning to be a website designer then I think you should learn Ajax , adobe Photoshop , adobe flash and if still you need more to learn and ready to work with different software’s try Dreamweaver , this thing will improve your creativity and you designing part and if you are concern with both then it’s very nice you can go with all of them , yes it would take some time to complete it but once it is done you would be enjoying your work and you would be master in this field and then wait for more further technologies to come up , and with that you can start teaching up all this subjects .