Thread: Is there any future for java script?

Is there any future for java script?

Hello friends hi some problem is occurring in my mind I was thinking that is there any future for JavaScript, while I am working for (cascading style sheets (CSS) & JavaScript) center and frameworks with the experience of 1.6 years. And I was thinking that how is the future in JavaScript programming ? Is it very effective or impressive? Is there a great future? If yes then Please suggest me.... I would like to do that .so please help me it’s important it’s the planning for my future. Thanks in advanced for helping me and giving me your precious time. . . .

Re: Is there any future for java script?

Hello dude what’s up? From seeing the question I would recommend you that Java and JavaScript spirit will be just about for an extremely longtime. Java is a platform independent."Eich: since the arrive at the Web. The network is the major, widest platform, it maybe not the most excellent platform for the people but people sometimes have to get in touch with for the Flash Player or Microsoft’s place out amazing called Silver light, which is challenging with the Flash player. But yet the network is what everybody and everyone desires to make use of it. You acquire a browser and an Internet kiosk, in case you can use it. So JavaScript is the Scripting language for the internet because the internet works on java and JavaScript. It is the language of web it has the most reach.

He dude hi. From the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that before replying that query you should be theoretical to recognize the principle of JavaScript. It’s a universal purpose programming language, it is a very high level language plus it is a case sensitive language plus it’s required in order to construct websites supplementary interactive. In diminutive it’s predictable to have such a programming language. Dissimilar to a lot of other languages we don't include a lot of selection at this time (they are used to be vcscript as a most important opponent but it’s not any longer).

From the interaction going on I would like to offer advice to or counsel you that Web is developing and presently there is always a necessitate for an improved instrument of communication. Incase if it’s renamed to somewhat else than the JavaScript otherwise very soon enhanced after that it give out the equivalent reason. It have unconstrained future in my estimation. =). Still you take for granted some improved alternative introduced in that case you will be merely able to use it if you are high qualifies with obtainable knowledge and at any rate I don't think it’s going to come about in in the neighborhood of future

Hey dude hi I was surfing on the internet and I saw the question and the suggestion given to you the suggestion are systematic and I Definitely know that it will long last for the future. Because now it's the main display place sovereign language for regulations enhanced UI interfaces. I hope you like the suggestion given by me . . . . .