Thread: Need information to learn sql

Need information to learn sql

I am currently studying in Bsc. IT; I want to learn SQL for my professional class. Because I heard in database has bright carrier. And also in my last semester is industrial project where it is require too much and also it is a subject. I know a little bit of about the sql means basic sql. So I want to know about the sql and where can get detailed information and some online tutorials? Please suggest me.

Re: Need information to learn sql

If you have a good mind, you really go far to learn how something works on sql. Ever surprise how the data captured in the system can generate amazing reports? How does the system automate its doubly counter each time a sales invoice is generated? Ever thought about how your system can run the credit control and restriction publish on your system? You can learn online as well as some authorized center where you can learn the better sql. No doubt in Database has a better carrier.

I would like to suggest that database is good field but in database you can secure your future when you gain the perfect knowledge. Do you know sql is different type? But I suggest that you should learn first online then after you should join the classes if you fee lack of content on sql. But I don’t think so because on the internet lots of good tutorials are available. But if you are habitual to on the system then you can download the some PDF (e-book) that is available on net.

I have tried to "For Dummies" books but I like a lot, since only teach you things you can find for free on the internet and nothing else. I am trying to learning the sql online. I have no problem. There is so many book is available on the internet as you many advisor suggest you. From my point of view you should join the best institute for sql. You can search on the Google the name of the institute. I suggest you side by side you should prepare the SQL certification

SQL is a simple language and first you should learn basic means its foundation can learn in a few days to a week if you have had previous programming experience. I got O'Reilly and "For Dummies" books to be easier for almost any language. Is solution, coherent and entertaining, although the style varies from author to author? They are great examples that you can implement almost immediately on its website, while learning and books to guide you through the entire process

I had most of my SQL experience when I was in school. I took a course in database analysis was not the specific language, so they were free to wear whatever they felt relaxed using to make projects. Well, I had not the funds for the access, I used MySQL. It certainly helped that he had a sense to understand of the principles of database design, as the final coding building a database is usually much easier than the final design. Make sure you at least some understand of the normal forms, if you plan on doing any database that hold a significant amount of data. Visit the MySQL site. Your manual is very good for the syntax. You may want to examine Ruby on Rails (RoR) before paying too much time learning SQL. RoR is attractive a real player in the online development because of its speed and simplicity.

Thanks dear for guiding me. I saw on the Google there are lots of institute is available. That‘s why I have confused. I saw there about the SQL package. You have defined very well about this. I know a little bit of SQL. So please suggest me a very good site where I can get good tutorials. I know only w3cschool.com. But this is for basic sql. I want to learn advance sql. But I don’t have any idea about the advance sql.please if you about the name of good institute so please tell me. It is very necessary for me. Please inform me as soon as possible.