Thread: dissimilarities between c# and java

dissimilarities between c# and java

Hi, I am having exam of c# after a week in my college and I am very afraid because I am not prepared fully and sometimes I completely forget everything. Please tell me what the dissimilarities between c #and java are. This question can be asked for 5 to 10 marks. So please tell me minimum 5 points. Please provide the solution for this problem as far as possible because my exam is coming closer and I don’t want kt in this exam.

Re: dissimilarities between c# and java

C# and java both are object oriented programming(OOP) language but there are many differences between them and they are as follows:
    1. java does not support operator overloading where as c# supports operator overloading.
    2. java doesn’t support delegates and events where as c# supports delegates and events.
    3. c# allows the use of string expression in switch statement where as java allows use of string expression in switch statement.
    4. Java doesn't allow the creation of user-defined value types whereas c# allows the creation of user-defined value types.
    5. There is difference in ideas of enum in java and c#.

The differences are as follows:
    • c# provides more versioning support.
    • In c#, the first character of main is capitalized where as in java it is not capitalized.
    • C# doesn't have Java's inner classes at all, in fact - all nested classes in C# are like Java's static nested classes.
    • In c# for printing we use System.Console.WriteLine whereas in java we use System.out.println.
    • Access modifiers are somewhat different in c# and java.

Hi, I am in ty. I have a problem in c# program. The following program gives an error.
    Program: - using A=System. Console;
    class hello
    {
    public static void main()
    {
    A.WriteLine(“hello”)
    }
    }
    Please guide me and provide me proper solution so that I can solve and errors and see the result of my program.

The program has two errors. They are compile time errors. Firstly the character m of main must be capitalized and secondly colon is missing. So modifying the program:
    Program: - using A=System. Console;
    Class hello
    {
    Public static void main()
    {
    A.WriteLine (“hello”)
    } }
    This is the correct program and will not give any errors.

Hi, I had exam of c#. Paper was easy but couldn’t answer one question. The question was what the similarities between c #and java. This question was asked for 5 marks. Please provide minimum 5 similarities between c# and java. I wish if I could know this answer then I could have got scored more marks. Please help me and provide me the answer for the question what similarities between c #and java.

The answer for the question what similarities between c #and java are as follow:-
    • c# and java support platforms like Linux, Mac OS X, and Solaris.
    • c# and java both support One-dimensional, zero-based index arrays.
    • c# and java both makes the use Try, catch and finally.
    • c# and java both support abstract method.
    • c# and java both support if statement, if- else statement, nested if –else and ladder if.