Thread: Assembled Computer Starts, Shuts off, And then won't turn on

Assembled Computer Starts, Shuts off, And then won't turn on

Hello friend I have build a computer system by myself having Pentium processor, 1 GB RAM, Gigabyte motherboard, After assembling my computer I start my system I start properly for the first time . after the sometime it automatically turned off. When I start again it does not started it reboot and later it does not boot. I am not getting the problem what is the problem is any one expert in assembling the computer system please let me know the actual problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Assembled Computer Starts, Shuts off, And then won't turn on

Hello friend I have read your problem. There would be much reason for turning off your system. Check that hard disk connection is proper. It may be loose or check RAM, it is inserted properly placed in the block. Or take out the RAM rub it and place it once again in the slot. Go through these entire step. This may help you to solve your problem. If it does not work please let me know and exact tell what error message you are getting.

Thanks for giving the reply, as you told I take out the RAM and rub it and then placed on the slot but it did not work. And then I checked Hard disk connection it is also proper. Now when my Pc a black screen start is shown where I get lot of things written. In the last I got a message telling that sys file is missing. So if you come to know the problem please let me know. I would be very thanks to you.

Hello friend I got your problem. There is problem of operating system. CD you have used for installing the operating system may be bad any how it installed the Operating system. But now it showing the error. So I will recommend you take fresh copy of the windows XP bootable CD and install the operating system once again. This will help you. For more assistance keep visiting this forum. You will be welcome all the time.