Thread: Audio player with jQuery

Audio player with jQuery

I am trying to insert an audio player in jQuery. I have tried many ways of doing that, but I was not successful at all. So thought that you people are having good command over programming languages, you can provide some help for me. Please provide some hints that can help me in putting an audio player with jQuery. I am expecting some help from your side as soon as possible.

Re: Audio player with jQuery

AudioForAll is a simple plugin for embedding, with just a few lines of code, a minimalist audio player on our sites. The advantages of using this plugin are many, from how easy it is to save resources when we have hundreds mp3 to play, for example in a web gallery with sound or shock test. By using this plugin work and save weight in kb, calling the plugin is done by passing parameters identifier for ID and Class, by doing so we avoid having to place all code player individually. That's it.. I hope now you can embed audio player with jQuery.

If you ever need to play an MP3 file directly from the browser and for that you want to use a small, subtle and simple player, probably the JMP3 jQuery plugin is to your total satisfaction (same as told by "Zombi"). JMP3 uses Flash for playback of MP3 file, using the player, most likely know as one of the most used. Then different types of player that can be used, and if you want you can see a demonstration of its operation in line directly from the website of the plugin.

To use the plugin (as said by both members above), you need to first initialize the library:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/jquery.js"> </ script>
     <script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/jmp3/jquery.jmp3.js"> </ script>
    And finally tell the plugin that class or id should be analyzed to be replaced by this great player.

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">
    	 $ (Document). Ready (function () {
    		 // Default options
    		 $ (. "Mp3"). JMP3 ();
    		 // Custom options
    		 $ ("# Mysong"). JMP3 ({
    			 backcolor: "000000"
    			 forecolor: "00ff00"
    			 width: 200,
    			 showdownload: "true"
    		 });
    	 });
     </ Script>
    This form of play MP3 files without creating the code directly from Flash player individually has great advantages, since a rapid deployment to a very simple way to update the site in question by not having to go one by one, changing players.

As we all know one of the new features of HTML5 is able to play multimedia content without the need for Flash, using only the tags and <audio> <video>, the "drawback" is that these tags do not include the necessary controls to reproduce such content, but that's no problem and thanks to JavaScript and libraries like jQuery, we can fix. A good alternative is MediaElement.js , a jQuery plugin that allows HTML5 audio and video playback (H.264, OGG and WebM), if your browser does not support HTML5, the player is changed to a Flash or Silverlight.

If you want jPlayer which is a jQuery plugin to add a music player in your pages, then there are an impressive number of solutions. Not all are very clean and friendly standards. jPlayer is a plugin for jQuery which lets you insert a music player into your pages. This plugin also allows:
    • play and control audio files in your web pages
    • Fully customize your readers, using CSS and HTML
    • add sound effects to other jQuery plugin
    • to include a playlist in the player
    • create a text reader 100%, with progress indicator
    This plugin is already ready for HTML5 because it uses the tag. For non-compatible browsers, jPlayer still works for MP3 files, without any use of flash. A good plugin that's worth a try. Also go have a look at the demos for you to report actual capacity of it.