Thread: Frameworks are available for OpenGL programming

Frameworks are available for OpenGL programming

Actually I am looking for the same but unable to get anything regarding this so that is why I have just created thread over here. And my main problem is that I want to know that what kind of frameworks is obtainable for OpenGL programming? Also, the drivers which are are obtainable for GPU programming in the MeeGo OS. I am able to give some ideas, let’s see what everybody else think first. If x86 device coming soon, what type of GPU's will be well-matched along with that type of hardware infrastructure for proprietary devices.

Re: Frameworks are available for OpenGL programming

After searching about this issue I have find out that QT4 this only will support for OpenGL and OpenGL ES inside its applications. And when I talk about this to my friends then also told me that ya it is true. So this is what I got regarding this and the other thing is about this is that Optimization for OpenGL ES is some great reading. Actually regarding this I just want to know that is there any kind of GPU programming which is done already by anybody then please post that over here so that it will help us in order to get th more idea regarding this.

After reading this I think there will be any solution which will help me but after cheking this I am not able to get any appropriate solution regarding this. Actually I am also not very old regarding the meego programming and I also want to learn this in a very proper way which is get started with the opengl es on meego. So if regarding this anybody has any suggestion then please share it because this information will be greatly appreciated.

After reading all this I just want to say about this is that you are able to of course work along with OpenGL directly. And in this case since it is someone which is starting a project I am thinking that they were able to unite both Qt and OpenGL. And in this actually we use Qt to do the standard stuff like we can say that file handling, web access whatever so for that you just OpenGL for the 3D rendering. I am really sorry if I gave the idea that you have to make use of Qt to use OpenGL.