Thread: Form for Job Search in PHP

Form for Job Search in PHP

I state that I do not know if I'm posting in the right format, I apologize in advance if it was not. I'm building a website for my travel agency and now that I've finished all the graphics, I find myself in trouble on one of the things that should characterize my site: looking for deals. I tried to search the Web for any scripts or advice, but I could not find anything. You know you recommend a search engine to put on the site, going to search all the bids, I have entered into a database. The form must contain the dates of the calendars to select the offer period (from / to). They are the form that you see on all the sites for booking flights, hotels, holidays and so on. I am looking for your responses. So please help me as soon as possible.

Re: Form for Job Search in PHP

You have not explained enough to understand. So I think that you should explain in details about your database. What exactly you are expecting from us. Main thing is that what kind of database you are using? And what you want to do with it? Also I think that you should provide what language the server supports hosting (webspace) and where is the site? Once you explain all this, I am sure that someone (also me ) will try to help you out.

Thanks for checking my post and showing my mistakes of posting. Now I am trying my best to explain in details. Actually I do not have a database already set up and are not as expert on the language of the server and the like. We currently have a site that we did do a few years ago to programmers. They did everything themselves, from domain registration and graphics. Have given us a CMS for their property, where you can enter bids and we are located directly on the site. But no search engine on the site, you had to browse the categories to find what you're interested. We would like to be able to place bids in the same way, but find them to the customer based on the application form. This new site I'm building that will replace what is now abc.com and new energy will be replaced by another cms yet to be decided. This is all I know, can you tell me you at this point what I use and how do I use it?

I think it is better for you (unless you want to continue with the Xplace Company) you rely on programmers and companies expert task too complex for a beginner, you risk losing only time. I am saying this because Xplace company is a company that are having experienced programmers!! So better to go for that option if you are not having any other alternative.

I am saying this because Xplace company is a company that are having experienced programmers!! So better to go for that option if you are not having any other alternative.
    I managed, with only my strength, to build a whole site for about one month, using dreamweaver and all types of language that I could use, having never studied it will no HTML program for creating sites! I do not think it is a work impossible. Can you explain to me, even with technical terms, what should I do? Then I with a little patience I break down the instructions and do all the research on the web.

According to me, first of all need a solid server side, then choose the language you want to use server-side and move the discussion. Also I would like to suggest you to ask the hosting (webspace) that will provide the service in the case supports both ASP / PHP after you decide which to learn, but nobody can decide for you, and as the flash site does not have such evidence. I hope that you are getting some sense that I am saying.

Sorry MaggieK, but do not really your statement! I will not steal anyone work and respect for those who (probably like you) have spent their lives studying to be a programmer. I am an agent of travel, sell vacation with programming I have nothing to do! But if someone asks me how to book a flight or reserve a hotel room, I explain it to him with all the patience you need. Then it is obvious that my advice will always "come to the agency if you do not have problems". Those that travel agents are really improvise a lot, but I never allowed to say "to each his work"! Now: I acknowledge that programming is a much more difficult field of tourism, but I began by saying that I have no time to lose, I want to learn and I have a limited budget ... In a short time I will tell you where to move the conversation. I'm back in record time with the hosting info: The server supports both languages.

dentalcare Guest

I think you should visit this site
    Last edited by Kunal; 18-01-2011 at 01:53 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed