Thread: Is Security in SQL good?

Is Security in SQL good?

Hello Guys, I having a problem in topic named Security in SQL. I am finding it difficult to understand. In my college also I found it very difficult to understand. I tried many times but I am not able to understand the concept anytime. Can anyone please help me out with this topic so that I can understand it and clear all my doubts regarding this topic.

Re: Is Security in SQL good?

SQL security fortifications pertain to detailed objects restricted in a database. The SQL1 standard particular two types of security objects – tables and views. Thus every table and view can be independently confined. Access to a table or view can be allowable for certain user-ids and forbidden for other user-ids. The SQL2 standard prolonged security fortifications to comprise other objects, including fields and user-defined character sets and additional a new type of fortification intended for table or views.

In accumulation to the constraint on table admission offered by the SQL privileges, views also engage in recreational a key position in SQL security. By vigilantly essential a view and giving a user permission to right to use the view but not its source tables, you can successfully curb the user’s access to only selected columns and rows. Views thus propose a way to implement very accurate organize over what data is made noticeable to which user.

The majority profitable SQL products sustain supplementary security substance. In a SQL server database, for example, an accumulated course of action is an important object. The SQL security method concludes which user can create and tumble stored events and which users are allowed to execute them.