Thread: Drupal : Add new fields in the form of user / register

Drupal : Add new fields in the form of user / register

I have a few days trying to add fields on the form but I can not Register. I tried all the solutions I found but I do not operate any, I know that there are two ways to do:
    1. Add a MyTheme_Theme in template.tpl and put MyTheme_preprocess_user_register MyTheme replacing the name of my theme and then create a user_register.tpl, which will define the fields.
    2. Add module PROFILE fields and from there to access the form fields from the Register. I do not know how to access these fields?
    But no work for me and it is no spelling mistakes or anything because I reviewed the code thousand times. Anyone can help me? Something must be activated before or I skipped a step? Before upgrading I delete the cache page of drupal. Need help soon !!!

Re: Drupal : Add new fields in the form of user / register

I think that it is not possible. Anyway do not go on different pages, goes down a separate one for each category that you defined in the profile. The major snag for me is when editing the profile, and enter each of the categories ... drupal is that separates them in tabs, it is sometimes difficult to locate (for users). It appears that Drupal divides each category of registration in fieldsets, and the titles are legends. You have to use CSS.

I have spend much of time through the style sheet default.css. I could remove the edges to look like a single form, which I do not get is to remove the title of category, that is, the form appears,

Title: Personal Information with fields "user" and "mailing address"

The second appears: Personal Information (as defined in profile with the same category as above) with the fields "Name, ... etc". Does anyone know how to hide the second title of the register form? Someone knows how I can change the order of the fields around the form? Those who are created in the profile are easy to order but I want to put ahead of those who come already defined in the register.

It appears that Drupal divides each category of registration in fieldsets, and the titles are legends. You have to use CSS. You want to hide all the titles? Then puts it:
    HTML Code:
    # User-register fieldset legend { 
      visibility: hidden; (or display: none) 
      }
    The thing is going away all the titles on the registration form, maybe you keep one interested. Change the order I see far advanced, need to do a couple of overrides and brand around you, the truth never did.

Placing a block page that will appear with code

I would like to know how to tell a single exit block in the home (front), but with code. I've been reading and it seems that there is an option visible but can not find the way to work. I'm developing a module and need to leave the blocks configured from the code. It's like me required to the company. Thanks and I hope you can help me .... this is only thing where I can expect some responses from your side.

As simple as going to the configuration of the block and read the instructions below:
    Marks on the option Show only the listed pages. <front> and place it in the field.
    Since you mention code (the module itself?) Or want to do another specific module to hide the blocks or you will do it from the template.php. Or create a code block and set it to display layout. It's me and the time of year (we are at 40 degrees in the shade) or do you still do not explain well.. How is a module to enter and update data? If you think you understand the module dynamically generates the blocks? if so put him on probation to show or not. And if not, unfortunately, I give up. We're talking about the modules that are installed true, as I read I think you talk about "other" modules .....

Perhaps this module help you or give you an idea. What it does is create a block to show on the list and if you activate it only appears on the front.

PHP Code:
    <? Php 

/ * 
    Module display.module 

AuthorAldousNo rights reserved 

display_block function ($ op 'list', $ delta 0, $ edit = array ()) { 
      switch ($ 
    op) { 
      case 
    'list'
      $ 
    Blocks [0] = array (