Thread: How to run Visual C + + application from another computer

How to run Visual C + + application from another computer

I have implemented an application in Visual C + + 2008, using Windows Forms. I wonder if you can run the application on another computer without having to install the Visual C + +. Currently I am searching solution for this. And related to this I have read many of the articles but none of them seems to work in my case. So that is why I have posted my thread over here so if anybody has any idea then help me.

Re: How to run Visual C + + application from another computer

you can use to create a shared folder and putting the data necessary for Execution / in that folder and make a shortcut to the network, which when run will run from the machine that has hosted the program source. So like this you can solve your issue. I have also faced this issue and after trying this I got the fix for my issue. So that is why I am sure that you will get the solution after trying this.

I am also going through the same problem. And in this I am also looking for the solution. In my case I think that it is to be run completely independently of the machine that contains it. I thought that the executable could run on any computer, regardless of if you have installed the Visual C + +. If anybody has any proper solution for this then please as soon as it is possible try to share it over here.

As C + + / CLI will always need the runtime. NET (the version that you created the program.) You also need the C + + runtime, but that can be ignored. You give the project properties in the solution explorer, you're going to tab C / C + + "->" Code Generation "and" Runtime Library "choose" Multi-Threaded. But in the version it is "Release" because the "Debug" cannot be distributed because it has other DLLs that are not available for distribution.

I do what I say, but I see no tab C / C + +, I get:
    - Configuration Properties
    - General
    - Custom Build Step
    - General
    As I understand, I have to install the runtime. NET on the machine where you want to run my application. And the second paragraph you make me, so that has to do?? As always, thank you very much and greetings!