Thread: Need help to convert PDF files by using SSH in ipad

Need help to convert PDF files by using SSH in ipad

I am using apples ipad form one year it working great and I m happy with it but before some days I am facing some problems with adding pdf files to my ipad by using SSH. I don’t know why this is happening I was tried this thing to my friends ipad and it working smoothly and it supportable to ipad but its only getting problem with my ipad. If anybody having this experience and solution for this then please tell me I need to add PDF files to my ipad because it’s about my college project which I need to submit urgently.

Re: Need help to convert PDF files by using SSH in ipad

May be there is problem with compatibility in your ipad .You can try to convert your pdf files in to epub format and then see it on iPad. There is might have problem with ipad compatibility so I think you need to try software for converting pdf to epub. For this try PDF to EPUB for Windows software it will convert your pdf files in to epub. It can also support modifying output background color; font color .It can have flexibility to convert pdf ebooks which are encrypted. It has capacity of batch conversion of around 200 pdf eBooks in one time.

I have one application for you by which you can convert your pdf files in to epub files and then you can use it on ipad . First get AnyBizSoft PDF to EPUB Converter and install this application on ipad. Then get your pdf files in to in the programs by using add files icon, In this you can add 200 pdf eBooks at a one time. You can see basic information on your main panel. Then click on pdf files which you want to convert in to epub. You can also select the particular part of the files for the conversion. After converting that files you can view on your ipad.

I think this problem with pdf files which are not compatible with ipad for this you can use me converter for convert the pdf files in to epub files. It can also convert different file formats like; doc, fb2, odt, pdf, txt, prc, pdb.For using iconverter first click on search for getting the file which you want to convert. Then modify the author name and file name then download that file. Now you are ready to add the files to pdf files ans sync your ipad.

gehlmauer Guest

I really need somewhat computer saavy so you don't need to go into extreme details but i'm still a little unclear on how i can find a google book, download it for reading offline (probably pdf), and especially how to transfer the downloaded book to my ipod touch to be read on ibooks.. Its really helpful for me....