Thread: Visual Studio 2008 Is forthcoming

Visual Studio 2008 Is forthcoming

Microsoft has signed off on Visual Studio 2008 and is predictable to release it near the beginning next week—Last week of Nov, sources said. Earlier this month Microsoft dedicated to ship Visual Studio 2008, formerly code-named Orcas, by the end of November. The company is creating good on that commitment and is expected to have Visual Studio RTM (release to manufacturing) on last week of Nov, according to sources and Microsoft blogs. The tool-set will be available on the MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network).

Re: Visual Studio 2008 Is forthcoming

In all probability this means that they will also be releasing it as visual studio expresses 2008? Hopefully causing a major headache for the IT staff at my college. Hey but I want to know some of the feature which will come in this. So if anybody have any information related to this then please post it as soon as it is possible. Because I am excited about it so please do it as soon as you guys can do.

I have got his from the official website so just check this I hope it will going to help you.
    • Visual Studio 2008 provides us with a set of tools for development, as well as debugging features, database functionality and innovative features for creating applications in a variety of platforms.
    • Visual Studio 2008 includes enhancements such as a visual designer for rapid development with the. NET Framework 3.5, this helps us a lot to those who develop web that includes the features of Microsoft Expression Web, but the truth in my point of view is excellent Visual Studio 2008 provides developers with all the tools and framework to create web applications with AJAX support.
    • Visual Studio 2008 provides us with a new integrated query language for information management, which is called Microsoft Language Integrated Query (LINQ), which is what we will make life easier for individual programmers to build solutions that analyze and act on the information.
    • Visual Studio 2008 also provides us developers the ability to choose between multiple versions of the Framework with the same development environment, so we can develop the version you want either. NET Framework 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5, so I understand supports a great variety of projects in the X version in the same development environment.
    • Visual Studio 2008 offers developers new tools for easier creation of connected applications on the latest Plaform including web, Windows Vista, Office 2007, SQL Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008. For the web, we have ASP.NET, AJAX and other technologies such as Silverlight, WPF, etc. give us the ability to create applications with rich user interface to give an unprecedented user experience.

Most recent news is Visual Studio 2008 and the .Net Framework 3.5 make possible developers at all levels to rapidly create connected applications for Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, the 2007 Microsoft Office system, mobile devices and the Web. And I want to know about the feature of this then if you have any idea then please post it over here. I just want to thanks you in advance.

In this some features are there which they used for:
    1. For client development
    VS2008 project will include new templates and an integrated WPF designer support for WPF-WinForms communication. Also added support for Firefox technology Click Once and XBAP (XAML Browser Applications).
    2. Office Developer
    It offers full support for customizations (customizations) Office 2007 and Office Templates for 2003.
    3. For development server
    We have included new templates for WCF and WF, and introduced exciting enhancements in the former, as the HTTP programming model (without SOAP) or JSON serialization.

I have also some information and I just want to share this with you guys i.e. Properties automatic delegates "relaxed" , object initializes, type inference, anonymous types, extension methods, lambda functions and partial methods, among others. given point 3 (generation platform), we use these new features in our favorite languages and generate. NET 2.0. This is one of the great revolutions that bring us this new set of tools. Language Integrated Query is a new data access method fully integrated into our everyday language and a very independent source they come from (collections, XML, database engines, etc.). Visual Studio, and the new framework, and ASP. In addition, the IDE has been improved and includes support for Intel license and debugging JavaScript, ASP.NET 2.0 also! And a newly designed nested master pages.

Visual Studio 2008 and. NET framework 3.5 will be officially launched together next month. However available to developers in late November 2007. Fortunately, available Express editions of C #, VB, C + + and Web, as well as professionals (with support unit testing!), Standard editions development teams. The novelty will be Visual Studio 2008 Shell, free of charge, which will create languages and development tools more vertical. Some of says that Windows Vista, VS2008 will be spectacular, and will include improvements to debug multiple threads. Ya no hay excusa para quedarnos con WXP ;-P No excuse to stay with WXP,-P . NET framework 3.5 continues the line started by Fx3.0 in the maintenance of the CLR. Therefore, and because all it does is add assemblies to the present libraries with versions 2.0 and 3.0 of the framework, the current applications are not affected. Yes, you need the Service Packs 1 on both platforms. Visual Studio 2008 includes the ability to create projects for multiple platforms. Therefore not necessary to have installed VS2005 to generate assemblies. NET 2.0. This is what I know so I hope it will going to help you.