Thread: What are the best Perl forums?

What are the best Perl forums?

Hi everybody I am using computer since last three years and using it for the programming purpose as I was doing BSc IT and I have done many programmings. I am using forums for the various trouble which occurs in my programming while practicing it. Recently I have started with perl And I am getting some trouble in the same Now I need information about the forums regarding perl. Is anybody can suggest me to get the solution of this trouble. Thanks in advance please do the needful to me.

Re: What are the best Perl forums?

I have searched a lot and got on the conclusion that perlguru is one of the best in the field which you are searching they will surely provide you all the information about your all trouble. I think you should visit them they have many visitors and they have good solution for each and every queries. I think you should visit them at least ones.

As you are searching for the best . I will recommend you to get through the Perlmonk they have a great discussion with the experts and good resolution of the problems by their users. They have some good information and perl scripting. I think they will really help you in your all type of problems. You should try them.

I have a good name in the programming forums that is SCRIPTHAT website they are generally deals in the programming and software related queries. They usually deals in the programming languages like PHP,JAVA, LINUX,PERL and ,many more. They have some great solution also on the perl language with genuine replies and answers they have experts for the answer from the related topic.
    Last edited by Reegan; 21-10-2010 at 02:05 AM.

I have many forums for what you are searching and I think one of these will really works for you. All of them offers great info about the programming based queries they also helps you in your problems also. All of them has experts and good discussion on the related topics. I think this will help you to get the solution and help you in solving your issues.

im here

hey. I can't wait to be a part of this community

merry xmas to all!