Thread: Compiling issue with Intel Fortran 64bit

Compiling issue with Intel Fortran 64bit

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Ubuntu 10.04 64bit. I do not know what could have caused the problem but the Intel Fortran 64bit application is not able to perform the task well which is needed. I do not know what could have caused the issue. Please do help me out that will be better and can make the aspects to be processed as needed. Hope to get a better solution.

Re: Compiling issue with Intel Fortran 64bit

The issue could well being with the incompatible combination of openmp and non-parallel libraries. So in order to work well it is necessary that you do check out for the change that will be better and get the implementation of the aspects very well. This will be better and you can then make the things to get worked. So look out for the thing and make the changes to be processed well.

In order to get sort of the change it will be better that you do perform for the thing that is necessary. In order to function well I would suggest you to remove the application and then install it again in order to process out for the thing. It will be better and you can thus function as needed. As it is been done you can then check for the thing well. hope to get a better solution then. This will let the thing to work well.

The application may not be supporting well to the system and hence this is the reason you are not able to work well or perform accordingly. So do check out for the change which will let the implementation to be processed and get worked as needed. I hope this will surely make the desired change to be worked as needed. In order to work well this will surely as needed.

You need to check out for the change which will be better for you that will sort the thing that is needed. In order to get sort of the thing it is necessary and essential that you do process out for the change which will be better for you. All you need to do is to check out and then work well which will be essential for you. This will be better and can make the desired change to be implemented.

In order to perform well for the change it will be better that you make the aspects to work well that is by adding the line ". /opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/072/bin/intel64/ifortvars_intel64.sh" As it is been done the application should now work well and that too without any issue. So do perform well for the thing that is necessary. I hope it will be better for the thing and then make the desired changes to get worked.

It will be better that you make the reinstallation of the application and then check out for the change. As it is been done you can then perform well for the same and then function out as needed. I hope this will be better option for you and can then make the implementation for the desired aspect which will be better for you. Do work and make the amendments to be processed well.