Thread: Intel ifort and OpenMP problem with XCode 3.2.2 update

Intel ifort and OpenMP problem with XCode 3.2.2 update

I have a Macbook Pro and it is been working with Mac OS X. The issue is that when I tried to update or made the update for the same with XCode 3.2.2 I am not able to work well or perform the task that is needed. I get an error message as "d: duplicate symbol ___intel_cpu_indicator$non_lazy_pointer"Please help me out so that I can function out in order to perform the thing well. Hope to get a desired solution.

Re: Intel ifort and OpenMP problem with XCode 3.2.2 update

The issue could be due to the unsupported type that you are working with. So in order to get sort of the change it will be better for you that is necessary and essential well which will let the thing to get function as required. I hope you may then be processed as needed. I hope the information for the desired aspect will definitely let the things to be worked as needed or required. Do check out.

You are facing the issue all because of the aspects that is you are not able to perform well for the thing that is needed. All you need to do is look out as Xcode 3.2.2 and Xcode 3.2.3 and ifort are not compatible and can cause incorrect runtime results or segmentation faults. A possible workaround is to add -use-asm option to all compile and ifort link commands. This will be better and can then function for the change which will be better.

Try out to reinstall the program. As it is been done you can then work well for the thing that is necessary and can then function out for the change which will be better for you. As it is been done it will surely let the implementation to be processed and get sort of the change that is needed. So do look out and work well for the thing to be functioned. I hope this will surely make the changes to be processed as needed.

I had the same issue but it got resolved well and that is by reinstalling the application. As I performed the act it worked well and I am able to sort the issue in order to process out for the change. So do look out by performing the act which will be better and essential. I hope this will surely make the implementation to get sort and work as required. It will be better.

You need to look out for the feature that it is compatible well to make the implementation well for the thing. As it is been done you can then perform well and work as needed. I hope you may then be able to function out the desired change that is needed. It will be better for you and can make the thing to be processed well that is needed. Do check out for the change. I am sure you may then get to a better aspect to be functioned by then.

Do work with Xcode 3.2.1 until they can determine the cause and get a fix or workaround in place. I hope it will be beneficial and you can thus perform well for the change that will let the thing to be functioned as needed. It will surely let the implementation to get sort as needed. In order to process out I hope this will thing to be functioned that is needed. So check well and then make the implementation as needed.