Thread: Not able to load shared libraries: libiomp5.so

Not able to load shared libraries: libiomp5.so

I use a desktop machine and it is been working with Linux. I have been working with Intel fortran in Linux and while trying to create an application in array that is ifort -fixed -extend_source 132 -openmp -fpscomp general -warn declarations -assume byterecl -threads -align all -heap-arrays file1.for file2.for ... fileN.for -o MyApp.out I get an error message as 'Error while loading shared libraries: libiomp5.so'. Please help.

Re: Not able to load shared libraries: libiomp5.so

There is a possibility that you may have not set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and this is the reason you are not able to perform the aspects well which will be better. As it is been done you need to check out and function well for the thing. This will surely let the implementation that is needed. So in order to check out which will make the aspects to get sort and work as needed. So do look out.

As you are using Linux you may not be able to work well where shared libraries may be found on PATH. This is not essential or may work well for the thing. As for the information ifortvars script sets both PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH, so it is useful both at compile and at run time. So do look out for the change and then process out which will set the essential parameters for the change. So do work and process out which will be better. Do work as needed.

You need to check out for the path that is needed. As it is needed you can work well for the function. It will surely make the aspects to get sort that is needed. In order to process out well it will be better for you and can get the implementation to be worked well as required. I hope you may then be able to perform the task as needed and essential. Do check and function. Check out.

Check out for the thing that will let the implementation which will help the change to be processed. Use this export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/intel/Compiler/11.0/044/lib/ia32:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH. I hope this will really let the thing for you to get sort of the issue that you are facing. It will be better for you and then make the change to be processed.

Would suggest you to perform a reinstallation of Intel Fortran application. It will be better for you and you can then function out well for the change which will be let the thing to get sort as needed. As it is been done this will surely perform the task as required. Do check out for the change that will surely make the aspects to be worked. I hope this will make the changes to get worked as needed.

There is another way. You need to update the pack that is the application pack through which you are making the thing to be processed. As it is been done you can work well for the change. The update issue will be sorted well and can make the aspects to get sort that is needed. This will be better for you and can make the changes to get worked as required. Do function as needed.

I will suggest you to use the application verifier that will be better for you and get the desired aspects to get through and make the changes to be performed well for sorting the thing that is needed. I hope it will let the desired changes to get worked and function as needed. It will be better for you and can function for the thing in better manner. Do look out.