Thread: Blue Video color

Blue Video color

I am using one very good laptop and running windows Xp with intel Pentium 3 450 with 128MB RAM. Yesterday night I downloaded the new VLC player and made it install on my laptop. But when I try to run some video file like .avi, xvid or dvix etc , my vlc player showing me the blanck picture with no color apart from blue. And one this this player is not facing any problem with MPEG files. I have tired know by searching all bcz nothing is making help to me. I have also downloaded and insatalled the K – lite full codec and also one AC3 codec as well. But nothing is help full. So please if anybody has the solution plz give me here .

Re: Blue Video color

This issue has been observed before and I consider it happens because of limitations of your video card and It is known as smurf effect. You can search about this smurf effect from internet. Mainly any modify to your video card driver settings that will construct extra Video memory obtainable (like turning down the amount of colors, the resolution or the refresh rate) should solve the difficulty. Or just buy a latest video card with extra video memory also try to update your drivers bcz it may be corrupted.

Hello frnds! Friend your problem may be because of some color settings, so you try to change your color setting to get over. Try to attempt change your colors settings from high to low llike from high 24-bit to medium 16-bit. To do this you have to follow very easy settings. Just right click on your main desktop chose properties and then go to settings and color quality. Instantly feed the problem with exchange blue and red. And by the way, the picture quality is not get affected.

Friend I have recently updated my VLC player and its playing the entire file. Actually this is the only specialty about the VLC player that it can play every file available till now. Everybody nowadays use this player to open all these divx and all file without having any problem. There may be some interruption into your drivers or maybe your video file can be uncompleted. So just try to play some other divx file on your vlc bcz in my information VLC play all these files. And also update your VLC player

Yes Villiers you are absolutely rights my friend! I also know that VLC can play all the files but the versions like divx came after the vlc media player. And to play all these kind of file every player a special divx codec which u can down load from inter very easily and install this driver on your computer and then make latest update on your vlc player. I am pretty sure this will solve your issue.bcz I have already done it on my VLC media player and its working fine. And also look for your drivers update.