Thread: Java editor for palm device!

Java editor for palm device!

Hello guys, I am using my palm pre mobile phone from last 1 year and on this mobile, I have installed runtime environment for java on my phone. Now i just want to good editor for java so that i can make some good java files from my phone. Can you guys suggest me some editors which i can use for editing java.

Re: Java editor for palm device!

NetBeans IDE: Framework for developing applications in Java SE, Java ME, Java EE and JavaFX contains, among other things, debugger, profiler, Swing GUI Builder, team working and Java EE 5 support as well as plug-in modules and a platform for rich Client Applications; also dominates C / C + + and scripting languages, Ruby, Groovy, PHP and the web framework Ruby on Rails.

I do not think it would make you a lot of fun to develop on the Palm software for the devices are not really made. However, there are C or Basic dialects that can be programmed directly on the Palm, Java will not do, however, The standard development environment for developing PalmOS applications is incidentally also Eclipse-based and can be downloaded free of charge at PalmSource.

Go for simple things well already, but for "serious" projects I would recommend you still C or C + + and soo different and are C + + and Java will once again have not. Much further I can not help you, however, have no experience with Java for Palms. Directly develop on the Palm to seriously software in my opinion is not as tool, I would start on the PC and on the "run directly" is - especially at the beginning of development - good as direct real on the Palm.

Simplicity for Mobile Devices, created by representations of data, is a rapid development environment for applications cross-platform for mobile devices using information technology J2ME MIDP Java. This tool is designed to allow programmers of all levels easily arm the power of Java technology to create robust applications that work on the platform of Palm OS, and MIDP enabled phones or pagers. A developer can write the application once and it will work across all MIDP compliant devices.