Thread: Slow Motion Video Nero Vision 10

Slow Motion Video Nero Vision 10

Hi, currently I am using Nero Vision 10 which is a free trial software. Nero vision is included in multimedia suite 10. But at the time of editing a video I figure out a way to do everything that I want to do with it, except I can't find a way to slow down a video. This seems like pretty common feature that some one need at the time of editing video. But I want to share with you guys that I am using first time so I don't have so much of idea in this. So, does anyone anyone know that how it will work ?

Re: Slow Motion Video Nero Vision 10

I am also using the same version of nero. I bought this software because of some limitation on the previous version. This version have very good features. But unfortunately it doesn't have quality which you want. I mean in this version it doesn't include a slow/fast motion feature. So I think you have to wait for the releasing of the next version. So just wait for this or go for some other video editing software.

I am also looking for the answer of same question. It is really ridicules. Because most simple video editing software should have this feature. And I don't know why these people doesn't make it complete by adding this feature. Actually I was thinking that this time in the higher version of nero they will add this feature. But this time also they don't do this. Please I am requesting them to please add this feature to it's future version.

Here I am little bit dis agree with you guys. Because truthfully, I can't complain too much. Previously I was using Adobe Premiere, but now it costs $500-800. So if you getting it freely or at a low price missing something as simple as slowing down or speeding up video really isn't too awful. But ya it is included in to FREE Windows Movie Maker, I don't know why it wouldn't be included in Vision. I think it should be an update, not a completely new version. So I think they will add this feature in there upcoming version.

I am using nero 10. I did a search on this topic before posting, but not able to find any previous threads on this. I have installed nero 10 a few month back and not used it till now and it is running on windows xp pro. Here I am trying to help my son to edit a skateboarding video. I have taken this video from our mini-DV camera. But in this for slowing video there is no any option so can any one suggest me some other software. Thanks in advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques25 View Post
    I am using nero 10. I did a search on this topic before posting, but not able to find any previous threads on this. I have installed nero 10 a few month back and not used it till now and it is running on windows xp pro. Here I am trying to help my son to edit a skateboarding video. I have taken this video from our mini-DV camera. But in this for slowing video there is no any option so can any one suggest me some other software. Thanks in advanced.
    I got that what actually you need.So, for you I have google on this and in last I have got some nice video editing software. I tell you some of the name from that list. First software is Microsoft Movie Maker next one is Apple iMovie and the last one is Avid freeDv. So I think it will really help you a lot.

Hey thanks brother. Because previously I was facing this problem. But when I read your post. Then I go for that software. And then I bought that.Sometimes back back I was struggling to about it's feature then I come to know totally. And now it working very properly. And few minutes ago I have edited one video. And add slow and fast feature in that. And then I have seen that video and that feature is working nicely.Thanks for your post. It is really use full for me.