Thread: Eclipse: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Eclipse: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

I am about to share with me a little Eclipse collapse or drift apart and I as a problem that prevents me to continue. I have an application that builds a connection SAPJCo3. Now when I start the application, I get the error:
    INFO: SAPIFS running in callback mode
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no sapjco3 in java.library.path
    java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary at (ClassLoader.java: 1754)
    Unless so nothing bad, it just does not find the sapjco3 ... I thought to myself. So I have me in the Run Configuration to the app, the argument.
    Djava.library.path = "C: \ Documents and Settings \ ... \ com \ sap \ sapjco \ 3.0.2"
    Recorded and was hoping that it would be solved ... It was not, however, it was not, after I added the JAR file additionally in the class path with. You can send me here, but determined to help?

Re: Eclipse: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

In my eclipse projects I take in as sapjco3.jar Referenced Library. For doing that you will have to follow the steps :
    Right click on project, Build Path> Configure Build Path ... > Add External JARs.
    Maybe that solves your problem.

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately he has not delivered the desired result ... I still get the error. Additionally, I'm including even found a bug (has checked against that was previously already there). Exception in thread "SAPIFS" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: Error getting the version of the native layer: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.sap.conn.rfc.driver.CpicDriver.nativeCpicGetVersion ... Hope that you got my point.

Hello Gadin, Yes, the DLL I've packed in with the directory. Meanwhile, I have both JAR, DLL in all directories really packed in, which are displayed in my lib path, but still the same error ... That makes me mad again ... So anyone having any solution about it, please share some solutions over here. I have tried to search it on Internet but didn't find any appropriate solutions.

We ran the SAP JCo not until I was sure that the .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 must be installed. As I just had to find after a lengthy investigation, is for SAP JCo on Windows Server 2003 compelling .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 is required because the parcel belonging to the JCo sapjco3.dll is tied explicitly to this version. This is not installed by house in Server 2003. After downloading and installing the .NET 2.0 and the online update to SP1, the DLL will be loaded last. This is only an indication, if future projects just combine this interface.

On the same machine it is running outside of Eclipse? Strange. Time the DLL directly to WINDOWS \ SYSTEM32 copied? The error message is exactly the discussion in the SAP forum if the DLL can not be loaded. Here it is running within Eclipse but even without that the DLL is located in SYSTEM32. This is sapjco3.jar in the Java Build Path, the DLL in the same directory as the JAR.