Thread: How to configure JMS?

How to configure JMS?

Hello,
    I just can not configure what I want to do with jms, I would like to duplicate some DBMS shared with my first BDD my site default. The thing is that I want to have independent virtue-mart site except at the basket and then my customers happy with my modules and cons I also would like my basket that my customers should have with them. Do you have any idea, how can this be solved? Thank you.

Re: How to configure JMS?

Hello,
    I do not understand exactly what you want to do (not copy or copies of tables, then?? ) You have components that are part. If Joomlistes willing to share their experiences, they post I'm interested too, probably something I'll post these.

Whatever time I try to do my multi-component with this copy I supreme again and nothing is what I want and g be a solution in my head but I do not know how to do this. I just want to have 1 first site with a default template and 4 in four different template site with all this just based on the virtue-mart menu module is it possible to from a css to apply a color when you go to the skate or girl virtue-mart menu in Left. Any help will be great. Thank you.

I love your template, your question, you just have to create your 4 templates, install them. Then you go to the tab page, template management, you SelecTone one of your new template and you can assign clicks you no longer pick the page you wish. I hope to have you provided a suitable solution.

The problem is that I try to have several templates to suit my virtuemart category by example to skate whether a template only when in the snow skate girl ditto, but the problem is that joomla can not do its relative shop virtuemart. I have some link or some ideas after this, if some people understand and can explain or has come to have other idea would be the best

The first method seems to me a lot. Once I tried it, but maintenance after it is completely unmanageable. it can also pose concerns about the SEF.

janysek Guest

To configure the JMS queues:

1. Start the administration tool.
    2. Click the plus sign to the left of the JMS Queues folder in the tree view.
    3. Select a JMS queue. The properties editor opens.
    4. Configure the JMS queue.
    5. To test each JMS queue, clickLookup.
    6. Repeat Steps 3 -5 for each JMS queue.
    7. Click Save to save the changes.

Configurations of MS in this version of WebLogic Server is a bit different. You must create a JMS module that contains all the things that are used to working in 8.1. All JMS connection factories, JMS queues, distributed objects, themes, etc go JMS module. This allows to exploit the flexibility to allocate resources. It also serves to define the JMS modules for specific applications and use them only when the application is in use.