Thread: JMS messages in a Web application

JMS messages in a Web application

Hello,
    I try to train me to JMS and their relationship with JSP. I created a small client that sends messages to a JMS MessageDriverBean under JBoss 4 which receives the good with the method onMessage (). So far, so good. The messages are consumed and destroyed. Now I would like to display these messages in a JSP without having to persist in the DB. Basically, my web application "subscribe" to the client that sends messages. Should I go through a 2nd line? The MessageDriverBean there a utility in this scenario? I have difficulty understanding the architecture in this problem. If you have any ideas, thank you in advance.

Re: JMS messages in a Web application

The Web application uses the message in the queue. There is only one consumer per message. In this case, the MDB would be a consumer competitor. I guess I am correct here.

I delete my message delivery Bean, I have a client who wrote a TextMessage and my JSP val read my TextMessage, but when read it, I receive

Code:
    java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.sqm.SpyObjectMessage Can not Be cast to javax.jms.TextMessage
    I have seen on the net that there is going to set but I have trouble finding the info, because for me the post of customer and consumer TextMessage TextMessage bed, apparently is not so simple.

Here is the code that can help you

Code:
    public void sendMessage() throws JMSException, NamingException, InterruptedException (
    		/ / Rcupration context
    		Properties test = new Properties(); test.could(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory"); test.could(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "jboss.naming: org.jnp.interfaces"); test.could(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "JNP: / / localhost: 1099"); InitialContext temp = new javax.naming.InitialContext(test),

/ / institution Connection and rcupration a director at the tail target
    		QueueConnectionFactory queueCnxFactory = (QueueConnectionFactory)temp.lookup("ConnectionFactory"); QueueConnection que = queueCnxFactory.createQueueConnection(); queses queses = que.createQueueSession(false, queses.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE); quesmd quesmd = queses.createSender((Queue)temp.lookup("queue / MDBReceiveQueue")); que.start(); TextMessage tms = queses.createTextMessage(); tms.setText("Hello"); quesmd.send(tms);

/ / Closing sessions and connections
    		quesmd.close(); que.stop(); queses.close(); que.close();
    	)

It works. Indeed, there were lots of messages in the queue. I redeployed my MDB who undertook to clear the tail. Then I removed it, handed over a message in the queue and that the JSP has been recovered. Than you for your help.

I have a problem with sending messages to a JMS Message Broker, JBOSS. The application that is sending the messages is not used in JBoss and ActiveMQ. When I send messages to an ActiveMQ broker everything works when I'm with a client on JBOSS JBOSS JMS messages, send everything works. Only the two parts I can not connect with each other.

Then JMS API standard is interoperable yes, but not the actual protocol implementations of JBoss MQ Message Broker, a wonderful client can communicate with a JBoss MQ, because they speak the same binary log, another Message Broker but uses a different shelf in the binary log. The remedy here such as the text-based messaging protocols Stomp