Thread: Cannot resolve JRE error

Cannot resolve JRE error

Hello,
    I have a concern after installation of software, I think this is the Java virtual machine. A Java Runtime Environment (JRE) or Java Development Kit (JDK) Must Be available in order to run Talend Open Studio-win32-x86. NO Java virtual machine, after searching the rental FOLLOWING:
    Code:
    C: \ TOS-Win32 .. \ javaw.exe
    javaw.exe in your current PATH. Any help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Cannot resolve JRE error

Is that your classpath is configured correctly on your machine?

To check:
    - Right click on Start-> explore
    - Right click on desktop-> properties
    - Click on tab 'Advanced', then 'Environment Variables'
    - In the control system variables, you must have a variable named 'JAVA_PATH' and 'Path'.
    In 'JAVA_HOME' you should be set to the path to your JVM installed in 'Path', the reference on your JAVA_HOME variable like this:% JAVA_HOME% (the rest)

If this is not the case, you must add an environment variable named 'JAVA_HOME', you put him to value the path to your JVM installed (usually C: \ Program Files \ Java \ "JRE NAME ").
    Then you edit the variable 'Path' already exists (no obligation) and add at end ',% JAVA_HOME'(do not forget', 'to separate the new value of the last added)

Then you restart your machine and you test again, normally it should work.

I was using sun one studio for my applications and I have a version of JRE 1.3.1_01. I would like to test Eclipse (eclipse-SDK-3.1.2-win32) but when I click on the exe installation myself out there "Required Java Version 1.4.1. Available: 1.3.1_01. So I try to update the JRE (jre1.5.0_07) I installed it but when I type "java-version" I always like version: Java 1.3.1_01 runtine environment. Any help will be great.

Hello,
    It's even better when the old destination. If not in it s one entered border style "default jre", you can specify the right. Otherwise, you can simply extract one of the jre 1.5 in the eclipse directory, by default it will show.

This is the classic mistake when installing Eclipse. Have you really changed the environment variables? (Adding the JAVA_HOME necessary for eclipse as well as changing the PATH by adding the path of the JRE?)

The path indicated in the bdr is: "Crogram FilesJavajre1.5.0_06binjavaw.exe "-jar"% 1 "%. The message appears before the installation, so no eclipse directory other than the installation files. Still, I tried to copy inside but its not working.

If your JAVA_HOME has the path to your JRE 1.5, so you can try in Eclipse to go into Window> Preferences ... > Java> Installed JRES and there you choose the JRE that you want. Compile then verify that you're in 1.5 if you want to compile in 1.5 because the default is 1.4