Thread: Convert a Java Bean Code

Convert a Java Bean Code

Hello,
    I have a huge code which is written in java and I think it is the java beans source code. Now i am very new to java, my question is how can i convert this code to java script, is it possible? I did not find any information on this on internet. Any help will be great. Thank you.

Re: Convert a Java Bean Code

You know what a java bean? And what a jsp? In my opinion, you should just try to find a quick example on the net before asking your question. I recommend you to read some of the tutorials in java beans.

Yes, because your class is not a java bean.
    A bean is a container that is to say that it will hold a class (the definition is somewhat flexible):
    - Private attributes
    - At least a default constructor
    - Accessors and mutators (getters and setters),

A java bean is a class that contains information describing an object (and that is the object that passes in jsp to display the information to the user's screen). In your case, you have a business class: it will serve you what to spend it in jsp?

To do what you want, you must have an application server that is running (at least one Tomcat). You have arranged a servlet that, when it is called, will appeal to your methods in your class. It is then that the methods of your class return a result as a java bean (an object instance that will contain all the information you want displayed). In your servlet, then you will place this bean in your HttpServletRequest, and java bean that will be accessible by your jsp.

I agree with the above post and would like to add some more information to it. The first thing to do is install a suitable environment (if you want to make the web, you need a web server and an application server). Then you must adjust your code so that it is callable from a servlet (it is no good method on hand an application server for example), and that your methods return beans. Finally it will continue to redirect to your jsp.

So if you understood everything I said, you should have:
    - Changed your method public static void main (String args []) in public TonBean taMethode ()
    - Created a class whose prototype is as follows: public class extends HttpServlet TaServlet
    - Overloaded the method doGet () or doPost () (or both), and in this method have instantiated your class test
    - Finally, you retrieve the return taMethode () and have it stored in a HttpServletRequest, before making a redirect to your jsp