Thread: JavaFX into jsp file

JavaFX into jsp file

I have recently started studying about the JavaFX. I am learning to embed the JavaFX into jsp file. The main thing is that I am not able to do that because I am not having the basic knowledge about it. So thought that you guys can help me in providing some information about the JavaFX. Please provide some detailed explanation about the JavaFX so that I can do lot of things with it. Any other information about this topic would be appreciable.

Re: JavaFX into jsp file

The JavaFX SDK 1.2.x now supports JavaFX Mobile and also comes with an emulator for it. JavaFX Mobile applications run directly on the Java ME platform, benefiting from the ubiquity, security, and advanced APIs of the Java ME platform, including multimedia, GPS, cameras, file systems, networks, and Bluetooth. If you already know Java ME, then you can re-use your existing code and your knowledge. If you know JavaFX, you can create mobile applications with the same language, the same tools and the same APIs. Every time you develop a desktop application using the common profile (common profile) of JavaFX at the same time and in a transparent are developing an application for mobile devices.

Returning to the main theme, JavaFX, is that it has improved in several aspects such as:
    • Support (new and improved) for user interface controls, CSS and program design
    • Performance improvements in the JavaFX runtime environment
    • A native font family called JavaFX Amble
    • Support for the development of TV applications, including a new TV Emulator
    • Improvements for mobile applications, including mobile emulator for Mac
    • Support and enhanced editing features in NetBeans IDE 6.9
    • New features and improved performance in JavaFX Production Suite

Since my background in the electronic programming, were related to the creation of applications for DTT , one of the new features that caught my attention is the fact that they have included support for application development on TV. This is me has to wonder if they already exist decoders that are ready to support JavaFX, whether to include it later in the MHP standard, or just be another competitor. MHP (Multimedia Home Platform) is a standard ETSI , created by the Project DVB , which defines a common platform for interactive Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT), independent of the provider and the type of receiver used. Currently, MHP, in the user interface supports AWT and other components specific to TV. If want to make an application that is attractive, are normally used authoring tools, which provide much more friendly environment for the design of the same, although at the expense of including a lot of code to fill. If you integrate JavaFX, within the standard probably could be created much more easily programmatically attractive applications and lighter than they are getting now with the authoring tools.

Although some phones ( smart phones ) already have support for JavaFX 1.2, now have to migrate to support the enhanced features offered by version 1.3. One of the biggest problems they may face is that no JavaFX applications developed for mobile phones, because many people are developing applications for specific phones with specific languages, which is a shame because JavaFX in principle that independence would give them the platform.

Another thing associated with JavaFX, which has greatly improved with this latest installment is the JavaFX Composer, this is a NetBeans plugin, which like authoring tool allows visually create JavaFX applications. In this new version of the plugin were added many improvements, such as a palette to choose colors and new components as shown below:

As for NetBeans 6.9 has several enhancements such as integration with OSGi, and several improvements in Java, JavaFX, Java EE, PHP ..., although one of the major is the integration already in JavaFX Composer, without fail to include as a separate plugin. Some of these components to be included in the application, already belong to JavaFX 1.3 How are the subject of controls, tree cell, cell list, and so on. Moreover, from the view source code, can include several types of transitions , actions, creating custom nodes (custom nodes, etc.). In addition, the files generated by previous versions are different. Before the package was created within Main.fx and Main_run.fx, and other files in other packages. Now, just create a file Main.fx and other files in other packages.

The version 1.3 is coming: JavaFX v1.3 will bring a considerable amount of interesting new controls and graphics to create management applications. And of course, will bring numerous performance improvements, bug fixes, among others. J2SE gaining much attention from SUN and the community in general: As you may have noticed, lately has made significant improvements to the J2SE platform, and many more are planned, which directly benefits the ecosystem JavaFX. The IDE NetBeans is increasing its services and improving its market share every day: NetBeans v6.8 is not just the first IDE to fully support JEE 6, has also become a complete IDE for one of the Archi-languages out there, PHP. It also gives very good support to the project management JavaScript, HTML, Groovy, Ruby, among others.

I think that Sun has consumed a lot of resources in JavaFX "reinventing the wheel", ie inventing a new language and the same components with just the sole purpose of resembling ActionScript. JavaFX as a language does not interoperate well with Java because it is more dynamic than Java, the problem is that many things have been made specifically for JavaFX and "badly" may be used from Java, creating two parallel universes on top of the JVM is in my opinion an error because it does not add up. If they had added closures to Java and something more similar to Java JavaFX lead to a flexibility similar to JavaFX and the Groovy scripting might have caught that takes much better with Java and can do similar things with similar elegance to JavaFX, but as a choice not an imposition.

According to me, there are some things as bloody as video and audio components, traditionally absent from Java, have been added specifically for JavaFX, and although it into "hack" can be used from Java are things like:
    Code:
     media.initialize $ (); 
      average. $ source.set (mediaUrl) 
      scene. impl_ SetWidth (100.0f);
    Other classes are not documented to integrate JMC Swing by example. That is breaking smells more than incremental innovation, rather than pull the Java world to the world media seems to have wanted to "leave behind" to "seek new users", the problem is that these new users are doing animations Flash for years and its natural evolution is a Flex / AIR.

In addition to the controls not available in preview complete the following checks are still missing a call:
    • SplitPane, it should be possible to create a more easily from now with the new layout and SlideView resize.
    • TableView, see the future version 1.3 of JFXtras for a table non-editable.
    • TabbedPane, I made a recement to see if I can adapt my code easily or not at the 1.3.