Thread: Uninstall profile for Java console

Uninstall profile for Java console

Hello,
    How can I uninstall Java version above in my Firefox 3.6x. The above version is said to contain a security issue and has been disabled by me already. Installed in addition is the version 6.0.20. Uninstall option in the Windows "Programs" I think only Java version 6.0.20, the older version is not listed. Where there is already this plugin disabled to uninstall, because the Windows 7 Care Center shows me a java error constantly, and I assume that this is disabled with the Java related. Any more help regarding this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Uninstall profile for Java console

Even I did had a similar kind of problem, the Java version 6.0.20 on Windows to remove de-installation routine pointed to the uninstallation of version 6.0.19. Now in firefox after re-installing the Java Console also listed only the last one. I hope this will help you.

In my work with Firefox on a monitor the path
    "C: \ Program Files \ Mozilla Firefox \ firefox.exe"-P "default"
    Here, the Java Console 6.0.20 set up by the de-and reinstall accordingly.
    Now I'm just in the plugin list in my second (profile) Firefox gone with the following path
    "C: \ Program Files \ Mozilla Firefox \ firefox.exe"-no-remote-P "godmode"
    And note that the Java Console 6.0.19 Although there is disabled, but still appear far. How could I uninstall Java then this console? The Java console does not enable this, as well as the activation of the uninstall button is grayed remains.

Only times I thought of: what have you got against all the Java Console. Which makes it no problem and why uninstall?. The spies, or is otherwise notorious as adware? I can understand this "excitement" not the best of intentions.

And what exactly do you want me now your (in my eyes a bit unnecessary post in an already resolved question) say? To me it was the "uninstall". But good: at some point, if you ask someone for directions, and you replied, "you could have bought a Navi times"we chat again.

References beautifully you continue the search, then it will be very quiet at some point in the forum. For the latest when a user, the search troubling, for the 20th time the saying "If you had the Forum search efforts, "reads, he will not stay here long.

Sure, because he is busy with the search. And so it is thought to come first by looking at the solution. And you have certainly not sought. The fact that someone on-dissolved despite problem (if that really is) Additional Info upset one, I've never seen before. Then maybe we should you the information about the type of time that you're seeking?