Thread: How to remove java console from firefox

How to remove java console from firefox

Hello,
    How do we delete the old plugins JAVA CONSOLE Mozilla Firefox? I try to install the latest version of the java console plugin, it says that you have to first un install the old version of the plugin. And when I try to remove the older version it refused to be un installed. Any help will be great. thank you.

Re: How to remove java console from firefox

Get JavaRa ( download it from the official site )

- Unpack the file on your desktop (right click> Extract All)
    - Double-click on the directory JavaRa obtained.
    - Then double-click the file JavaRa.exe (the . exe files can not be displayed)
    - Click Search For Updates.
    - Select Update Using jucheck.exe then click Search.
    - Allow the process to connect to you if it is requested, click on Install and follow the installation instructions. It will take a few minutes.
    - When the installation is complete, return to the screen JavaRa and click Remove Older Versions
    - Click Yes to confirm. The tool will work, then click on OK, then a second time on OK
    - Closes the application.

At the same time it makes you a little update for a security flaw was discovered in a few days ago and the latest version is already corrected.

Hello,
    I run your program in administrator mode. Off when I Update Using jucheck.exe
    - Select and then click Search
    Nothing happens, If I try to return to the screen JavaRa and click Remove Older Versions. Then I click Yes to confirm. The tool is working, then click OK, then OK again
    - I close application.
    Excluding additional modules in Mozilla I still have old plugins in Java

Hello,
    I seem to have everything well followed the process on both the first link and the second link you provided me. Indeed this little program removes many older versions of Java that can be installed outside the side of my "Add-ons -> Extensions in Mozilla Firefox, I still have the old" Java Console "6.0.16 / 6.0.17 / 6.0.19. JavaRa do not remove them, and but impossible to uninstall myself.

Hey,
    Uninstall Mozilla Firefox and password once with CCleaner. Also repair the registry with CCleaner. Be careful while working with ccleaner because it can removes any thing, I mean to say that what ever file you are trying to delete, first confirm it once and then delete it. I guess this will help you.
    See if this can help you Java console problem with Firefox

But this is still very broken * beep *, having to completely uninstall Mozilla Firefox and all my plugins to reinstall everything behind just to damn old plugins "JAVA CONSOLE" you can not uninstall