Thread: Insert FLV with CS4 does not work in IE7 on ASP pages

Insert FLV with CS4 does not work in IE7 on ASP pages

My computer is running Windows XP operating system and I have done an upgradation to Adobe Photoshop CS4 from CS3. Actually, the situation that I am facing is that inserting FLV with CS4 does not work in IE7 on ASP pages. This issue was not there in CS3. I want to know if anyone is facing this same problem. If yes, please share the same. Also, it will be very much grateful if someone can specify its causes as well as the solution to get rid of the same.

Re: Insert FLV with CS4 does not work in IE7 on ASP pages

I am having a similar problem in my system while I insert FLV with CS4 and it does not work in IE7 on ASP pages. Well, I suppose that this is a problem that this version of Photoshop has. I have already changed to the older version to work out with the technique that I was trying. So, I guess that you will have to do the same because I do not think that there is an official solution available for the issue will now.

You people are encountering a problem when you insert FLV with CS4 in IE7 on ASP pages because you are not using a proper code. You must note that the code for embedding the FLV videos with the ASP pages is quite different from other methods. You may be used some other script with the ASP that is resulting in the particular situation.

There is no need to worry if you are getting an issue when you insert FLV with CS4 and if it does not work in IE7 on ASP pages. This is because the browser that you are using is responsible for the same. This browser has such issues while creating projects and also for simple loading of images on various sites. Anyways, using any other browser will help you to fix the problem.

I am using Mozilla Firefox and I am not finding any problematic situation when I insert FLV with CS4 on ASP pages. So, this is really a browser related problem. Anyways, this means that Adobe Photoshop CS4 cannot be blamed in this case. Also, make sure that you are using the proper FLV player while checking out the outputs that you are creating. I suggest you to go with FLV player 4.3.

It seems that the problem that I was having when I used to insert FLV with CS4 and it did not work in IE7 on ASP pages was an issue that was being caused because of the browser. I came to know about this, when in one of the above replies. I found a suggestion as to try the technique of changing the browser and after that, embedding the video. To my surprise, the trick worked.