Thread: Auto Responder help on cpanel

Auto Responder help on cpanel

I would like to ask how you are able to create the auto-responder, act in response to an e-mail from anybody. I was merely wondering as there is a 'From' box. I required utilizing this in the method described under (P.S section). Is this a superior method of getting rid of auto-downloading bots or something. A file is password secluded, so the user sends the name of the file (in the subject line) to an e-mail and it replies back the password. Be able to this assist defeat spam at the entire.

Re: Auto Responder help on cpanel

No it does not, and you presently described "boxtrapper" (observe cpanel docs) OK then, additional than how do I get the auto-responder to respond to anybody who e-mails it. Is there a code to put into the auto-responder 'From' box. Similar to: several. The FROM box designate who the auto-response is from. By design, auto-responders determine to reply to several email address.

I have had a small number of members ask for a method to stop the auto-responder from auto-responding to somebody that has responded to a current auto-responded significance. Is there a method to create certain the subject or place several type of header for the Auto-responder system to comprehend that this user has replied to an auto-responder email. If that’s not clean let me be familiar with.

The majority probable, no 2 auto-responders respond the similar approach, so there's almost certainly not a superior method of dealing by means of this. Even though, if you modify the auto responder to keep in mind subject lines, then the majority of the auto-responders respond by means of "RE: subject" which might assist. But it seems similar to a lot of work. An additional alternative is to have the return or reply address the auto-responder sends as something dissimilar which you would comprise going to a black hole or something.

This is for the most part what I am looking for I would rather take the time than to permit my clients and his/her clients to be exasperated by means of the constant auto reply emails. But these users that utilize them feel they assist out a lot. They immediately get repetitive to an ongoing discussion using emails. Where would the config file be for the auto responder, I determine to carry on to look for it but if anybody be familiar with this it would be a great assist to me.

I am not at my most important system so I am running from memory here, but I would start sifting from side to side /etc/exim.conf and, I imagine there's a section right in there for auto responders, I imagine it pipes to a program which does the authentic auto responding. This might easily be replaced by your own. Presently remember, cpanel determine to overwrite the /etc/exim.conf from time to time, so several modification be supposed to be made via WHM if probable, so you do not encompass to restructure them all the time.

When this occurs to me, I eliminate the auto responder and then re-add it subsequent to regarding an hour immediately to be certain the additional side has finished sending emails. It would be pleasant if the auto responder characteristic in Cpanel would merely send 1 auto-response to the similar email within a 24 hour characteristic. Sounds similar to a characteristic request. I by no means even thought of that happening. That would aggravate the anguish out of me. Somebody drop in a characteristic application.