Thread: Cpanel Load slow and repquota 100% with high load

Cpanel Load slow and repquota 100% with high load

I run a script that supports CPANEL and WHM, this script must contain a page entry + buy + domain member client space. I want at registration, the script supports the creation of a customer account with the domain name. I am willing to pay for the script. Currently, I tried to use one of WHMCS but too complicated to manage. Cpanel load slow and repquota 100% with high load.
    Thank you for your help.

Re: Cpanel Load slow and repquota 100% with high load

The problem is that you bypass the problem for a few days ... Since your server is empty now arranges and be quiet in the future. Uses the Cpanel backup for all backup (if you have account) on the ftp ovh and after reformats with the manager. it will be the best thing. Otherwise you will have troubles later again .. and your server will be completed over its binding reinstalled.

The DATA do not care about / While you will not understand this, you will not understand. If / home is empty, it is precisely to put all the data you want.
    To not leave CPANEL is very simple:
    - You move large data files to / home
    - You make the symbolic links to the old place again. Cpanel there hoodwinked.
    You Should not receive web site, no email, no databases. Do not move disk space.

You must change your DNS servers, I'll explain how to use those of Google, which are certainly more reliable. Hoping that this concern will be resolved quickly by free. When it does I shall indicate.You arrive on the listing of your network card and wireless card (called " Connecting to wireless network"). The following operation is to copy for each card. I'll do it for my wireless card. Make a Right click Connection to the wireless network, and click Properties.

You need to go cpanel Properties window, click " Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)", Then click the button" PropertiesĀ« .At this point, first click on the button " Use the following DNS server addresses", Then enter the numbers 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (what are the IPs of DNS servers of Google, as I explained here). Finally click OK.Income from the properties window for the wireless card, click the button Close.