Thread: cPHulk - Mysql is currently disabled

cPHulk - Mysql is currently disabled

I have couple CPanel / CentOS. When I go to any sites that I host PC from one of my company's site does not appear. Ports 2086 or 2082 (panel configuraton) are available in http cons. Similarly SSH running smoothly. Since another network (ie another IP) it works, the pages of my sites are displayed. I looked in IPTables-L but nothing is there. Similarly Mod Security. the MySQL is disabled on the cpanel. Please help.

Re: cPHulk - Mysql is currently disabled

If you can still SSH as root and have access to MySQL console or another, you can perform these steps to empty the database cPHulk and unlock yourself:
    1. Mysql console type to access MySQL client. In the MySQL client prompt, enter the following commands (previous mysql>) one after another, pressing Enter each time: mysql> use cphulkd; Expected result: Database altered. mysql> BACKUP TABLE `raw` TO '/ path / to / backup / directory'; mysql> BACKUP TABLE `logins` TO '/ path / to / backup / directory'; above the control panel of gross saving, the main table used by cPHulk record locked accounts and denied IP addresses. mysql> DELETE FROM `raw '; mysql> DELETE FROM `logins`; above commands will delete all blocked IP addresses and accounts locked by the system, allowing full access again. If you are familiar with SQL statements, it is possible to use the WHERE clause to specify the connections or IP address you want to remove only. Mysql> quit; <*> Client Exit mysql.

If start is dimmed when you're in automatic start and stop is only available is that your service is already running. If AC, try typing: C: \ wamp \ mysql \ bin \ mysqladmin-u root-p. It will allow you to log you, give me the reply message. Otherwise, you can also run mysql command line rather than by windows service c: \ wamp \ mysql \ bin \ mysqld. Personally, what I recommend is to not go through wamp, but installing the components one by one: there is nothing like diving a few hours in the configs for your server know perfectly.

If start is dimmed when you're in automatic start and stop is only available is that your service is already running. If AC, try typing: C: \ wamp \ mysql \ bin \ mysqladmin-u root-p. It will allow you to log you, give me the reply message.
    Otherwise, you can also run mysql command line rather than by windows service c: \ wamp \ mysql \ bin \ mysqld. Personally, what I recommend is to not go through wamp, but installing the components one by one: there is nothing like diving a few hours in the configs for your server know perfectly.

In this text, Cso primarily uses PHP functions to query the database (mysql_connect, mysql_select_db, mysql_fetch_array, etc. ...). Even if you manage to disable MySQL error returns, if a query has an error, it is very likely that this will cause a PHP error. An error query function that will be (eg). Mysql_fetch_array not have the right settings all returned, which will generate an error php behind.

Documents folder exists and I set default CHMOD 777 history to be on. What CHMOD elsewhere on this issue. The tree in "Documents" has been generated, but still the same error. To install the mysqli extension for PHP, use the option configuration - With-mysqli = mysql_config_path where mysql_config_path represents the location program mysql_config accompanying versions MySQL higher than 4.1. Also set the standard extension MySQL also using the configuration option - Without-mysql.

With-mysql is enabled by default. To disable this default behavior, you must use the -Without-mysql. Similarly, in PHP 4, if you enable MySQL without specifying a path to the MySQL installation, PHP will use the library client provided in the PHP distribution. On Windows, there is no DLLBecause MySQL is simply built into PHP Users who run other applications that use MySQL (Eg auth-mysql) Should not use the bundled library, but rather specify - With-mysql = / path / to / mysql. This will force PHP to use the client libraries installed by MySQL, thus avoiding any conflicts.