Thread: RSS Feed Not Valid

RSS Feed Not Valid

Hello friends, I am working on the Website and I trying to use the most of the mobile content in that. So, I have created that and now when I am trying to check the RSS Feed on that, but it is not showing on my Nokia E71. I don't able to get the problem behind that. If you are having any solution for that, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: RSS Feed Not Valid

Hello, I think that you are getting the problem due to the problem of the mobile converted form. It may be possible that you are getting the problem due to the problem in the mobile format. It is depend on the mobile which content would get displayed and which not. So, if you are not able to get the RSS feed on your mobile then you must need to check that on any other mobile.

Hello, I am making use of the RSS feeds of the different websites and it is displayed on my Nokia E71. Which means you are getting the problem due to the problem in your setting of the Web. So simply make use of the change in your setting and then you will able to get the view for your RSS feed on your Nokia E71. It will simply solve your problem. So, just make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hello, if you are creating the headers in the PHP then it may be possible that you are getting the problem. As the Nokia E71 is not accepting the PHP headers, so it is needed to make use of the XML headers for your RSS feed and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hello, you need to try it again. As if you are not able to get that on your mobile phone, then you can simply try that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. Simply make use of the another mobile and you will able to get the solution for your problem. If you wont find then it is just needed to make use of the debugging of the code.